You And Your Dog

Bjelkier

What an awesome thread! :crossfingers: I love recognising the dogs and being able to finally see their owners.

I'm always the one taking the pics too, so I barely have any. I've posted this one before...

copyofbk0331249602651.jpg

Oh and trying to teach Lols how to swim:

swimminglola1249602833.JPG

I just realised that I have no recent ones at all and no pics of me with Harry. How slack.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a few pictures but not very clear ones im afraid. Just had a pc prob and lost alot of pictures.

This one if of me and my big boy Bully but you can't see either of us very well.

Next one is me and Goggles one of my gorgeous foster babies who has since found a home :thumbsup:

post-8038-1249619162_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1249619203_thumb.jpg

Aww Teebs thats such a cool picture :p Got to love the Bullys ;)
and here is another of me and Bella, our office dog at work (Ats great, great maybe a few more great grandmother)

13012008.jpg

thanks, i love bella, i had some time off sick the other week and was a mess cause i didnt see her for 2 weeks, i walked in all excited, she got up, looked at me, and went back to bed, nice to see she feels the same about me :laugh:

Great pics everyone ! ;)

I'm too self conscious to put up pics of myself, but here's a little one of me and Renae taken a while back. It looks a bit fake because I tried to do something creative (a painting effect) with it and mucked up LOL

I wouldn't mind one of these days getting a professional family photo done of all us ! (like Erins, which are beautiful !!) :clap:

post-11918-1249685547_thumb.jpg

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs