Samoyed

Troy

At this year's Million Paws Walk in Sydney there was an accidental mini-gathering of sorts when a bunch of us samoyed owners came across each other.

Lots of onlookers were dazzled by all the sams and their beauty. White fluff was everywhere as friendly sams sniffed and licked each other, ears down and tails wagging. I wish i took some photos of it. There was a young puppy as well.

Was good to see lots of samoyeds at the MPW. Some years we've only had a couple of us.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At this year's Million Paws Walk in Sydney there was an accidental mini-gathering of sorts when a bunch of us samoyed owners came across each other.

Lots of onlookers were dazzled by all the sams and their beauty. White fluff was everywhere as friendly sams sniffed and licked each other, ears down and tails wagging. I wish i took some photos of it. There was a young puppy as well.

Was good to see lots of samoyeds at the MPW. Some years we've only had a couple of us.

Any photos?

Have a friend in the USA who is getting another Samoyed in June. We are doing our best to enable this

:flower:

• 1 year later...

I got my puppy this week end. His name is Kasper. So far he is very well behaved!

He is only 8 weeks but he seems quite big already!

Hello haza

This may be a long shot, as your post was 6yrs ago, however I believe our girl grace is from the same litter of puppies as you boy kasper :-) grace was born 31 March 2010 to snocozy (owner Nicole Morrison) she was the last puppy of the litter.

I was wondering if you had any photos of the litter when you went to view the puppies? Unfortunately Nicole didn't have any, as they were lost.

How is kasper?