Rip Darling Elliot. Finally, You Can Play With Squiddy Again.

~Shepherd~

Havent been able to talk, or post about it til now. Elliot is dying. Depending on his comfort level tomorrow, we will asses intervention.

Poor old man. 17 years old and never ever been sick, except for the seizure a while back.

I feel sick.

post-16409-1248430125_thumb.jpg

ETA Elliot was PTS in my arms shortly after 12pm today.

Edited by Chewbacca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chewbacca

Sending hugs and strength to you and the family.

What a tremedous achievement for you both, 17 years, I am sure its due to your excellent love and skill and devotion both ways.

Hugs

xox J

Quote name='Chewbacca' date='24th Jul 2009 - 06:06 PM' post='3853468']

Havent been able to talk, or post about it til now. Elliot is dying. Depending on his comfort level tomorrow, we will asses intervention.

Poor old man. 17 years old and never ever been sick, except for the seizure a while back.

I feel sick.

I feel sick.

:crazy::rofl:

I'm so very sorry Chewy, I know how much he means to you and your family.

Sadly it looks as though I'll never get to meet him either. :rofl: You always had such lovely things to say about the old boy and I know you will do the right thing by him when the time is right.

PLEASE know I am here if you need me. :laugh::hitself:

Oh Nat - we talked of these only last week - I feel so deeply for you , they say it should be easier when theyve had a good long run but I dont know, I think the bonds are so much stronger.

Thinking of you , your family and Elliot.

The pain directly reflects the love.

Thanks for the kind words.

Its times like these you wish they could understand english like us, but thats why we love them so much because a simple pat with the hand and a 'good boy' means the world every single time.

Nothings complicated, nothing is BS. I wish that was all it took to comfort one of us in times of need.