Poodle (miniature)

Troy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, we have just welcomed a very cute minature poodle to our family. Could anyone please revommend a good shampoo/ conditioner to bath him with? Thanks

Congratulations on the new addition. I am sure that everyone will have their own favourite products but if you pop into the poodle thread in breed forums I am sure you will receive some valuable advice.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am a very new breeder of minis and I just have a question about colour matching. So far we have had black puppies out of our black stud boy and black dam. The puppies have been lovely, and healthy and I am now looking to expand our furry family by purchasing another suitable bitch. Whilst I love the blacks, I am also really interested in the reds, and would be very keen to find one to breed from. My question is, as I'm still getting my head around poodle colour genetics is red suitable for breeding with my black boy?

To give you my stud's background, I have had his colour profile done and he is BB. Does this mean that any pups he sires are going to be black?

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thank you. :)