Stupid Question

Sory for not getting back to you earlier guys. When she got home the puppy was sleeping and she took her to the vet. Vet has given the puppy the all clear. Thank dog!!!!

The puppy owner told me this morning that the vet had a go at her for not calling sooner and for leaving the puppy alone. the owner then turns to me and says "He spoke to me like I was an idiot!" My response "YOu are a frealing idiot!" She hasn;t spoken to me since! Woops!

Freaking moron

Wow, glad the vet had a go at her, she may listen! Glad pup is ok and hope owner wakes up to themselves about dog ownership!! They are like furry children! lol

Exactly! She made me so angry. I'm not violent but I could have slapped her. I think maybe she should have stuck to cats and not got a dog.

Sory for not getting back to you earlier guys. When she got home the puppy was sleeping and she took her to the vet. Vet has given the puppy the all clear. Thank dog!!!!

The puppy owner told me this morning that the vet had a go at her for not calling sooner and for leaving the puppy alone. the owner then turns to me and says "He spoke to me like I was an idiot!" My response "YOu are a frealing idiot!" She hasn;t spoken to me since! Woops!

Freaking moron

:hitself:

Freaking moron

Well done that vet.

So very pleased to hear - a great result for the puppy.

Lets hope the owner becomes more responsible although from her reaction to the vets comments it doesn't sound like it :hitself:

Matthew - are you aware that in an emergency (bee sting) you can give human anti-histamin.

Yep, the drug for dogs and that for humans are much the same in the composition. Doseage is the big difference.

Well my first thought was "well yes doh, who doesn't know that" and then I thought of the moron owner of the poor sick pup -what more can I say.

Edited by rijbiz