Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent cassie - Rosie and I are going to work on her issues too - have ordered some tugs from Paytons so hopefully can get her working for those :rofl:

And as for Earl - still trying to work out what motivates him - the idea of the hunt thing was interesting - not quite sure how to stimulate that though :rofl:

I doubt that anything would motivate Pele more than the BBQ :rofl: :D ;)

Edited by Bully

Anyone going on the Million Paws Walk on Sunday? I'll be there :thumbsup:

Jaana and I will be there :laugh:

Ack! I don't do RSPCA stuff (and I have a family crap thing on), but I so want to meet your lappie!!!

Anyone going on the Million Paws Walk on Sunday? I'll be there :hug:

Jaana and I will be there :(

Ack! I don't do RSPCA stuff (and I have a family crap thing on), but I so want to meet your lappie!!!

Hello everyone. New to DOL and Cassie kindly pointed me in this direction. I will try to make it to your next meet. I rarely go to Adelaide (hate all the hustle and bustle) but seeing as it's on a Sunday I'll try. It will depend on a couple of things.Firstly, how Ladybug is progressing with her treatment (at the moment she is having injections and Previcox for spinal problems)and secondly how I am faring.(old age problems)

I'd love to introduce Ladybug (11 y.o. Sammi) and Dodger (10 y.o. Kelpie).

This is them , photo taken about 4 years ago.

post-34672-1273833362_thumb.jpg

Anyone going on the Million Paws Walk on Sunday? I'll be there :laugh:

Jaana and I will be there :p

Hopefully I will get to the next DOL meet and you can meet her ;)

Sorry guys I didn't make it to the Million Paws Walk today. Went out with the girls for dinner for my birthday last night (which isn't til next week but I'll be in QLD then) and my best friend flew in from Canberra as a surprise! Had no idea she was coming, it was awesome! :rofl:

So naturally we had a big night :laugh: ;) ;) and I was NOT in a good state this morning! :eek:

I didn't end up going either, found a sled dog racing club on the way home from visiting my pups breeders saturday afternoon and ended up going back with the pups sunday morning to watch the races, it was fantastic!!!

We went to the mpw & ran into 4 other dolers there. :(:rofl: Did anyone else see Asia on the news last night?

Sorry didnt get to chat more KHM :laugh: got talking to a couple who adopted their beautiful staffy x pei from me.

HollyE We tried sleddog not long ago & loved it, will definately be going back again :cry: .

Hopefully I will get to the next DOL meet and you can meet her :(

PLEASE come! I will definitely come if you will be there. I'm so in love with Lappies. I really, REALLY want one! Jaana is bootiful!