Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone. New to DOL and Cassie kindly pointed me in this direction. I will try to make it to your next meet. I rarely go to Adelaide (hate all the hustle and bustle) but seeing as it's on a Sunday I'll try. It will depend on a couple of things.Firstly, how Ladybug is progressing with her treatment (at the moment she is having injections and Previcox for spinal problems)and secondly how I am faring.(old age problems)

I'd love to introduce Ladybug (11 y.o. Sammi) and Dodger (10 y.o. Kelpie).

This is them , photo taken about 4 years ago.

Aawwww, your pooches are lovely Dodger :rofl: . Hopefully you'll all be able to make it to a meet soon

Hopefully Pele and I might make it and meet all the newbies :D

Depends how I feel. It will be the first anniversary of my partner, Allen's death that day and don't know how it will affect me.

I hope I can make it :eek: . If so, I'll just bring Madeline. No way Banshee (the new one) would be able to cope, Pepper's still too nervous in big groups, and Sarge will just stare at the car waiting to go home :rofl: . I could do it if I had a stronger temp fence, but it's not worth the risk with the four of them and the current thin fencing I've got.

Any psychic DOLers know what the weather might be like?

Hugs to Bully :laugh:

Hope you can make it Kerri! :laugh:

I hope I can make it :eek: . If so, I'll just bring Madeline. No way Banshee (the new one) would be able to cope, Pepper's still too nervous in big groups, and Sarge will just stare at the car waiting to go home :rofl: . I could do it if I had a stronger temp fence, but it's not worth the risk with the four of them and the current thin fencing I've got.

Any psychic DOLers know what the weather might be like?Hugs to Bully :laugh:

Hope you can make it Kerri! :laugh:

Round about 14c high 11c low and 60% chance of rain. Going to be a miserable day weather wise but don't let that put you off.

Round about 14c high 11c low and 60% chance of rain. Going to be a miserable day weather wise but don't let that put you off.

Dodger is that for this Sunday or next Sunday? The meet is on 6th June :rofl:

That's for Sunday 6 June. Three different weather forecasters have it in the range of14c to 15c high and the low between 8c and 11c. All say a possibility of rain. The highest probability being 60%.

Don't know whether I'll be coming, it still depends on how Ladybug is. There are promising signs but if she's still not going to good, I won't take the chance of travelling to Adelaide and possibly creating too much stress for her.

I have my sons football game at 12 so won't be there till about 2 - will rug up for it - Earl will be happy to have any hugs going - will bring the drool towel. Looking forward to seeing everyone - Kerri - it has been ages :rofl:

Wasn't planning a bbq meet - might be easier if people just bring along some nibblies to share?

I am report writing (boo hiss) so will be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks - what do other people think?

It just occurred to me that i could come and meet some people too, if thats OK ! I'll see how the new Chow girl is doing, otherwise i'll bring one of my other ferals along !.

I am insanely nervous of meeting new peeps :p ......so i know where it is .....can some one tell me what time,and what to bring. Do i need food, do i need to bring something for everyone to share,do i need a chair etc etc.....