Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

Sunday Possible shower or two. Min 7 Max 15

Dammit - cold I can cope with - but Earl is a bugger to de-mud!!

Bully - I have some roast chicken I may just have to bring along for that poor little starving doggie of yours :champagne:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would probably wait until Nandi is fully vaccinated before coming to a meet.

All our dogs are vaccinated (I'm assuming I'm right here guys) But other people use the park too. And you can never be sure whose dogs have been there, and their health status

I would probably wait until Nandi is fully vaccinated before coming to a meet.

All our dogs are vaccinated (I'm assuming I'm right here guys) But other people use the park too. And you can never be sure whose dogs have been there, and their health status

Thanks Esky the husky, that’s what I was thinking too..... she would have loved to play, but a little too young atm. :(

See you guys next time then.... :rofl:

OOOOH!!! Weather sounds yuck :(

Sunday Possible shower or two. Min 7 Max 15

Hmmm, I don't know guys... if it's going to be raining, is it worth postponing the meet till next week? Won't be much fun if we're having to cope with the cold AND the rain

EEEEEEUUUUUUWWW!!!! :bottom:

Forecast for Sunday

A shower or two, mainly about the ranges and southern suburbs. Cool with light

to moderate south to southeast winds.

Precis A shower or two.

City: Min 7 Max 15

Bummer...I was hoping to make this meet... Been in bed all week with the flu...

Looks like next months meet is booked in for me.

Chocolate Slice sounded so yummy too. Maybe Miss Squish can drop me around some???? :bottom:

Hope you all stay warm and dry... See you next meet

Bully - I have some roast chicken I may just have to bring along for that poor little starving doggie of yours :)

:rofl::rofl:

Yum Yum says Pele :cheer:

Shovelling roast chicken pieces into Pele before we went into the ring at the GSD club trial the other week got us through the individual exercises :bottom: Then Pele "blew" the 3-minute group sit-stay with handlers out of sight by lying down with 15 seconds to go :o No whole roast chicken for Pele there, but I was sooo proud of her effort :)

Well done Pele :rofl: Bummer about the sit-stay though - she was obviously exhausted through lack of food - how long had it been since her last piece of roast chicken - 5 minutes - or - shock horror - not 10 minutes..............

Will pack the roast chicken for her then :)

so is this a go today? I am really looking forward to it. But we have a 3 hrs round trip and don't want to get there to find an empty park LOL

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it today. Ladybug took a turn for the worse yesterday afternoon after I took her and Dodger for a walk. Poor old girl was really struggling to walk. The vet came out home last night and gave her another injection and advised me to give her complete rest for two or three days. No walks, just complete and utter rest and to stay indoors ( she's normally indoors anyway) and keep her warm.

Hopefuuly things will be ok for the next meet.It's so disappointing after the way she was clowning around earlier in the week after her last injection. I would have loved to meet up with you all, but Ladybugs welfare comes first, so it's stay at home for a few days.