Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it was a furtabulous afternoon of mud , hair and slobber. What could be better :rolleyes:

It was lovely to meet some new doggy peeps and beautiful doggies.

Dottie & Kaching had a lovely day out. I was so proud of Dottie.I really was not at all sure how she would cope.

They got a thorough working over from the other dogs when they arrived home .Was quite funny !

Thanks all.Looking forward to another time.....and pics , hint hint .......

KHM, are you ok with a photo of Shannon being posted?

Absolutely :)

And tell Justice we shall make sure he gets extra cuddles at the next meet he is at to make up for missing out today :eek:

Hi all

Frosty the snowgirl and I had fun too. I saw a few cameras around and tried to pretend I didn't notice. Especially the one with the huge pimple enhancing lens. Can you photoshop mine out before you web the pix? I liked the idea of chopping heads off people too. I'm sure I'll cope which ever way, there's already pix of me out there.

Thanks to those who brought munchies, Pele is not the only porker - I like food too. And my next trick for Frosty is to get her to do the treat cadging dance on command...

my next trick for Frosty is to get her to do the treat cadging dance on command...

:):eek: she is so cute when she does that :cry:

Yeah, getting it on command might be tricky - cos she only does it for other people. I noticed at least one other dog thought anybody else's treats are better than the ones they get from their owner. Possibly because they come with fewer strings attached.

I did notice Frosty adding a "drop" to her treat cadging repetoire today. Dance, dance, drop, sit, drop, sit, dance...

Romeo(Yogi) was exhausted by all his puppy molesting and has slept all evening.

Abbie apologises for doing her tassie devil impersonation :) and promises to be more polite after doing her scholars in collars course.

Jess is still in front of the pot belly and doesn't know what fun she has missed out on :eek:

It was a great day and lovely to meet some new people and dogs, Frosty is adorable and Yogi is in love with a certain young Coolie lass(sorry Rosie, he is a typical fickle male)and I would have smuggled a very cute chow home with me if I could :cry:

I did notice Frosty adding a "drop" to her treat cadging repetoire today. Dance, dance, drop, sit, drop, sit, dance...

and all with those big eyes looking up hopefully at the person holding the treats :)

I'm impressed Earl took his turn and waited for his treats - and he actually dropped a few times for one :eek: big suck up

Abbie apologises for doing her tassie devil impersonation
As does the feral kelpie - back to dog obedience for her!!! Edited by KelpieHoundMum

I wondered if Frosty could be heeler x coolie but maybe not.

Coolie worked out the way to ditch Romeo was to walk under a chair - quite effective. I don't think he even tried it on Frosty - she's quite good at throwing the boys off too and not many of them can make the missionary position work for them. Hard to hump a dog that is upside down. :)

And my next trick for Frosty is to get her to do the treat cadging dance on command...

Get the clicker out :cry: I love Frosty, she's sooo cute :eek:

Pele is fast asleep. Oh, such a busy day, first a long walk along the Torrens Linnear Park then grovelling for food all afternoon :)

KHM, are you ok with a photo of Shannon being posted?

Absolutely :)

And tell Justice we shall make sure he gets extra cuddles at the next meet he is at to make up for missing out today :)

I shall be sure to! Photos are nearly ready for posting so shall have them up shortly. :)

Great photos !

I am disappointed I could not make it, I had to work. The photos are fabulous, looks like the dogs all had a great time.

Wow, Earl is big!

I really want to meet Pele! And of course all of the other gorgeous doggies.

As mentioned in the photo thread, I will be at the next Adelaide DOL meet! I'm down that weekend for a hen's day/night thing. So I may be seedy but I'll be there! I had better practice my curtsey for meeting Queen Pele :rolleyes: