Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that Bully! I don't think they had much choice, not too many of us would have taken our dogs out in this heat anyway. I hope they reschedule it soon, I was really looking forward to it. I was going to put Madeline in the 'cutest dog' competition :o

Fingers crossed that the weather will be okay for the Dec 6th meet :hug: .

Looking forward to the meet on the 6th, although might have to head off early as we have tickets to Green Day.

Anyway, if you don't mind, I'd like to use the afternoon to practice more on my photography and maybe do a portrait type thing (you and your dog) to practice, as well as get a few shots for the galleries I want to do for my photography business setup :rolleyes:

I hope none of you don't mind, if you do, please let me know and I won't ask :eek:

Thanks

Andrew

hey all..whats been happening ???? ive been so lost without my monthly meets...so looking forward to Dec......Hope your all doing well....

Kerrie- how is justice going ????

SB- happy for pics :D

Jo- let me know when the Dog SA would be cool to go......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

woohooo i will be at some of them.. i need to socialize my new boyfirends dog she needs friends.. she is a new zealand Hunterway.. silly little 10mnth old girl but so sweet.. will tell ylie to bring Merlot & Nudge too

• 2 weeks later...
I am new but hoping to come down & say hi on the 3rd, im sure my boy would love meeting new friends :) if not I hope to get to others :(

Welcome LMM.....cant wait to meet you and the boy....i will not be attending the 3rd at this stage as i might be still intoxicated from New Years..... ;) :)

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY

NEW YEARS TO ALL.. ;) :)

AND BE CAREFUL OF THE FIREWORKS........

I am new but hoping to come down & say hi on the 3rd, im sure my boy would love meeting new friends :) if not I hope to get to others :cheer:

Welcome LMM.....cant wait to meet you and the boy....i will not be attending the 3rd at this stage as i might be still intoxicated from New Years..... :cheers::rofl:

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY

NEW YEARS TO ALL.. :eek::cheers:

AND BE CAREFUL OF THE FIREWORKS........

Thanks, yeh I'm sure he's going to love it! Hehe I'm sure you won't be the only one! :D