MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to see how much that bag of skin and bones has grown KHM
Bet Earl has grown heaps KHM, how much weight has he put on since his last meet?

Earl is a big fat monster (no - just kidding ) but seriously he must be over 30 kilos now - he still has a pretty well defined waist and lots of skin to grow into :happydance:

Going to try to time my Adelaide visits for wedding related stuff to coincide with one of these Would love to meet you Adelaide folks and pooches especially Pele

Would love to meet an interstater :thumbsup: - just remember to pack a roast chicken for Pele the porker

Going to try to time my Adelaide visits for wedding related stuff to coincide with one of these :) Would love to meet you Adelaide folks and pooches especially Pele :thumbsup:

Hey Fran, would love to meet you ;) Probably wouldn't be able to drag Pele, the "Porker" away from her BBQ duties tho' :happydance:

When will you be in Adelaide? The Bull Terrier Club shows are 20 and 21 March.

Thanks KHM! And Julie I will try not to interrupt BBQ duty for too long but bully cuddles are essential I'm afraid there's nothing to be done about it! :cheer:

I'll take the list of dates in the first post to my friend and see if any of those weekends suit her :) :p

Is anyone allowed to come to these events?

I just moved to SA and asside from my BF i don't know too many people.

Twould be nice to get out and meet some people

Absolutely - the more the merrier and we love to meet new people and their dogs :cheer:

Damn can't make it to this one :D I want to see how much that bag of skin and bones has grown KHM :rofl: :rofl:

He is Enormous!! :eek: . I saw him last week and couldn't believe how much he'd grown! Still a big floppy, gorgeous goofball tho ;)

Madeline & I should be able to make it. Is it a bbq meet this time or just a monthly get-together? Hope the weather holds out, a few showers are predicted for Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting some new DOLers and their pooches :)

How was your day everyone? And where are the pics :rofl:

It was really good cassie :eek: Great to see some new faces and pooches too.

I only have two pics, Miss Squish has some posted in the photo section I think. someone will post the link I'm sure :thumbsup::eek:

Here's Madeline actually on the ground, actually talking to another dog!

dolmeet7march.jpg

Maddie on the ground again, with a bit of fun and action happening in the background :eek:

dolmeet7march010.jpg

Just going to put a post in here to say that the details/tickets have gone on sale for the Steve Courtney workshop on the 8th of May. If people are interested they can PM me for further information or if you wish to purchase a ticket you can do so at Steve's website - see link below:

http://www.k9pro.com.au/pages.php?pageid=10

Hoping to turn it into a nice DOL gathering and possibly we might closer to the date discuss the option of chipping in for lunch and making it a DOL day :cheer: .

Edited by ness

Just going to put a post in here to say that the details/tickets have gone on sale for the Steve Courtney workshop on the 8th of May. If people are interested they can PM me for further information or if you wish to purchase a ticket you can do so at Steve's website - see link below:

http://www.k9pro.com.au/pages.php?pageid=10

Hoping to turn it into a nice DOL gathering and possibly we might closer to the date discuss the option of chipping in for lunch and making it a DOL day :) .

Sounds good :mad Pele will have to make do without a BBQ :mad

:flame: Bully. The other thing I was wondering about was tea/coffee/milk/cordial/biscuits - Morning/Afternoon tea type things. Not sure any thoughts on catering. Figure if we are going to be there all day we might as well have food. I suck at organising things like that though as I am not a big tea/coffee person.