Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although I would love to I just dont think I can bring myself to come today even if i bought along Holly & Gemma Mums dogs.. I would end up being a blubbering mess and you all dont need to see that site..I willcome to teh nxt one though as I would miss you all too much

Found this quote today... thought you all might enjoy it...

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog."

Edited by Vixn00

• 2 weeks later...

I'm determined to get to the Dec 6th one :love: As long as it's not too hot... this week's weather is ridiculous!!

xxx

ETA - We'll be at the Open Day on Nov 15th :rofl: ... with lots of leaflets in hand :laugh: . I want to enter my two in some of the competitions they've got going too. Looks like a fun day.

I've put the poster in the shop window.

Edited by yellowgirl