Would It Work?

In my cruising around product sites looking at tables trolleys and stain removers I have come accross the tear staing removal stuff. Would it work on Toby's staining near his mouth where his white is do you think? Also I notice he gets black/pink eye goobers (well thats what miss 6 calls them). can i use this stuff on his black? I feed him ACV now he has it in his water. The stains are old and light pinkish in colour.

Also his staining on his legs from licking/chewing I think. I have stopped red meat as it seem to appear as the same time I started feeding lamb???? Can I use the tear stain remover on those as a daily way of reducing the stains?? I am using a soap then whitening shampoo but only for show baths as I dont want to dry him out. I may need a better conditioner. Just a thought? Also I have seen an abundance of "cheats" like cover up, spray white ect ect. Are these even allowed?? Things like biogroom stain cover with the little brush says repeated use will lighten stains but wouldnt it be cheating to use those in the ring??? Our standard says no excessive primping and grooming can only scissor feet to "tidy". But I am aware people use hairspray ect anyway!

Thankyou in advance for putting up with all my newbie questions and for sharing your experience!

Bec

Edited by angelsophie