Finnish Lapphund

Troy

Well it was fun! It was my first time really seeing a show, and it was great to see a real live Finnish Lapphund.

I didn't get any pats or cuddles but I stood right next to one! I was way too shy to ask if I could pat them so I just longingly stared :) . They were right there as soon as I walked towards the aisles, I had to ask first though just to make sure, I think it was the lady from Watersedge that I asked.

The thing now is, I think I'm torn between a lappie and a Samoyed :D

Well it was fun! It was my first time really seeing a show, and it was great to see a real live Finnish Lapphund.

I didn't get any pats or cuddles but I stood right next to one! I was way too shy to ask if I could pat them so I just longingly stared :) . They were right there as soon as I walked towards the aisles, I had to ask first though just to make sure, I think it was the lady from Watersedge that I asked.

The thing now is, I think I'm torn between a lappie and a Samoyed :D

You should have introduced yourself!!! LOL I tell you what, contact Melissa and ask to go and see her puppies. That should help convince you.....LOL

I have another idea - you could get a cream lappie and combine the best of both worlds!LOL

:p lol. I have a lot of time to think it over though so it's okay! I'll have to wait closer to when I'm ready for another dog to contact her. She was really nice.

Lappiemum, you've given me something to think about there... :) :D

Man the puppies were gorgeous!

I didn't get any pats or cuddles but I stood right next to one! I was way too shy to ask if I could pat them so I just longingly stared ;) . They were right there as soon as I walked towards the aisles, I had to ask first though just to make sure, I think it was the lady from Watersedge that I asked.

The thing now is, I think I'm torn between a lappie and a Samoyed :(

:( lol. I have a lot of time to think it over though so it's okay! I'll have to wait closer to when I'm ready for another dog to contact her. She was really nice.

Lappiemum, you've given me something to think about there... :angel::heart:

Man the puppies were gorgeous!

Melissa is awesome! Just the nicest, most down to earth lady, and absolutely LOVES to talk Lappies and loves to show off her beautiful babies :) When you are ready, go and see her, she's wonderful and just the most helpful lady!

I didn't get any pats or cuddles but I stood right next to one! I was way too shy to ask if I could pat them so I just longingly stared :rofl: . They were right there as soon as I walked towards the aisles, I had to ask first though just to make sure, I think it was the lady from Watersedge that I asked.

The thing now is, I think I'm torn between a lappie and a Samoyed :laugh:

You should have introduced yourself!!! LOL I tell you what, contact Melissa and ask to go and see her puppies. That should help convince you.....LOL

I have another idea - you could get a cream lappie and combine the best of both worlds!LOL

Yeah. No pressure ;) but you could get a cream-flavoured Lappie like this....

post-28173-1281136117_thumb.jpg

I didn't get any pats or cuddles but I stood right next to one! I was way too shy to ask if I could pat them so I just longingly stared ;) . They were right there as soon as I walked towards the aisles, I had to ask first though just to make sure, I think it was the lady from Watersedge that I asked.

The thing now is, I think I'm torn between a lappie and a Samoyed :hug:

Haha, I'm the same. I've always LOVED Sammies (and OH and I were deciding between a Sammie and a Sibe when we got Akira) but since seeing the cream lappies, I think I'm in love. :hug: We're not ready for another dog right now, though. There will be skin babies first, I think. :)

I'm going to have to boycott this thread!

Both of the cream babies are just gorgeous. I think I'm going to take myself off to the spitz thread to ask some questions, lol.

Going there will not be any easier.

Two people are getting puppies today and there are quite a few Lappie puppies around. It may well just make it harder.

It will DEFINITELY make it harder. And that thread is always the first to get photos like that, and has seen those already. :laugh:

ETA: Every time I see Blondie, I really wish we had the time and room for another puppy, haha.

Edited by whiskedaway

lappie puppies are just like teddy bears....! :mad

I thought Lappies were like Pringles?? :rofl:

Here you go - one of the new arrivals :laugh: This is Vienna. I am thrilled with her!

IMG_0021-1.jpg

Or as in gretels case; Lappies are like Viennetta...