Grrr, Scumbag Vick Gets Signed By Nfl Team.

Kobayashi

And to top it off the humane society are using him as a poster boy :p Bit like getting Mr Dunn to speak for children's rights, the KKK to speak up for racial discrimination or Hitler being a poster boy for the Jewish race. Bloody disgusting.

Let's hope the American people vote with their wallets and boycott all sponsors of this team and the team themselves.

Vick is a disgrace

And now I'm revolted even more by this low-life. He's not sorry for what he did to the animals, he's upset he got caught and let a god damn football team down. Who gives a flying fig about a football team!

Be a man Michael Vick and donate your ENTIRE salary to the rescue groups who took in YOUR victims and gave them a life free of YOUR torture! You're nothing! :)

The American people are incharge of this one there the ones that influence the sponsors, and the sponsors have ultimate say in who gets signed and who doesnt, pretty disapointing. Not long ago all the American media was slamming Vick and people where angry what happened to that. I remember one newspaper headline "Micheal Vick, All American Jack Ass".

:rofl:

Im watching NFL right now infact. They dont seem very bright. Quarterbacks just stand there and hesitate, then end up with a pile of defenders ontop of them before they throw the ball, even though they can seem them coming a mile off. They do the same thing over and over :D

Edited by Lo Pan

The American people are incharge of this one there the ones that influence the sponsors, and the sponsors have ultimate say in who gets signed and who doesnt, pretty disapointing. Not long ago all the American media was slamming Vick and people where angry what happened to that. I remember one newspaper headline "Micheal Vick, All American Jack Ass".

:(

Im watching NFL right now infact. They dont seem very bright. Quarterbacks just stand there and hesitate, then end up with a pile of defenders ontop of them before they throw the ball, even though they can seem them coming a mile off. They do the same thing over and over :hitself:

And they wear kevlar. What's with that? It should be called 'throw ball' cos there's not a lot of kicking.

He has served his time in prison and while i dont beleive his punishment was anywhere near harsh enough, it would not be fair or legal to stop him from resuming his career..

if they stop him from playing because he is a convicted felon, then they have to stop every convicted felon from playing and they wouldnt have any players left if that was the case..

He has served his time in prison and while i dont beleive his punishment was anywhere near harsh enough, it would not be fair or legal to stop him from resuming his career..

if they stop him from playing because he is a convicted felon, then they have to stop every convicted felon from playing and they wouldnt have any players left if that was the case..

And how many players are there against the number of convicted criminals within their ranks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw something that Nike has given him sponsorship again? and Gatorade?

I was trying to check the validity of that info and came across his 60 Minutes interview - not sure if this has been posted before so sorry if it has

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=524...ated;photovideo

I couldn;t finish watching it - I wanted to smack the stupid grin off his face. Sorry my ass!

He shouldnt have agreed to do the interview he didnt do himself any favours. Its clear that his only sorry that he ended up in jail, hurt his career, and so on.

For once I agree with you. He had that stupid smirk on his face and I just wanted to slap him upside!