Canon Photo5 Competition

Ashanali

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of the weather we're having in sydney - i just wanted a nice sunny day to go and shoot my bokeh photo and it just won't happen. Next weeked better be sunny or I'm going to be in a bad mood...

I'm so with you on this! The weather has not been very helpful at all! I had a couple of weeks off work with Texas and counted 2 days when the sun came out, and it hasn't been any better since :laugh:

I felt the need to trial an upload to canon. I haven't had any good ideas for the 100's&1000's so when I got this shot (idea thanks to my mother) I figured it was the best I was gonna get!

K9 Art:

4010504203_f650ebe129.jpg

I guess I'm already regretting it and I only uploaded this morning :D

but I so need to move on ... I'm almost tempted to upload a few others I have as back-up in case I don't come up with anything better ... just so I can be done with this :laugh:

oh man and you should see the number of dogs with those black cardboard spectacles for the portrait already uploaded! But then there's also a bunch of teddy bears, and children, and adults ;) ... I mean, really you have spectacles and you have portrait, I can't see much room for creativity?

I doubt I will do these so I'll tell the idea I was thinking of trying with the 100's & 1000's maybe someone else can get a good shot. I wanted to stick some on a dogs nose and get a shot before they licked them off. In my mind I had visions of a cross eyed dog looking at these things on its nose. When I tried all my whippets had dry noses that day and they wouldn't stick. I also sprinkled some around and took photos of ants carrying them away, they weren't very good either.

I doubt I will do these so I'll tell the idea I was thinking of trying with the 100's & 1000's maybe someone else can get a good shot. I wanted to stick some on a dogs nose and get a shot before they licked them off. In my mind I had visions of a cross eyed dog looking at these things on its nose. When I tried all my whippets had dry noses that day and they wouldn't stick. I also sprinkled some around and took photos of ants carrying them away, they weren't very good either.

:laugh: I had the same idea...same problem, dogs nose was too dry

I never received my box *grumble* :laugh:

Absolutely love what everyone's come up with so far, can't wait to see more entries. You guys are seriously so creative!

They sent me 2!

If you registered and your box didn't arrive, email them. They will send you out another one.

Well, I ended up submitting this one for the bokeh... not very original :(

http://www.redbubble.com/people/carlz142/a...sleeping-beauty

ETA

BT I really like this! I was looking through the enties on the website and thoght 'hang on, I know that dog!' Sure enough it was yours!

;) Thanks Bec. Have you uploaded any?? Im really stuck for the paint one... and the low light... and the portraiture ;)