Canon Photo5 Competition

Ashanali

Thats a negative :(

I havent uploaded anything. Im going to use the one I took of Charche with the glasses. I know its been done to death but its all Ive got!

I havent had a go at any of the others yet but hoping to on the weekend. Im stuck for ideas on the paint and low light too.

Oh yeah and the 100's and 1000's.

Hoping to give the bokeh one a go on Sat. It looks great in my head!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took these last week but didn't think they'd make the grade, although I like the effect the bokeh hood gives. I'd like one in the shape of running whippets!!

the snail's not even properly focussed. I need a steadier hand, he was just too fast for me. :)

4019510583_43ab3a36ce_b.jpg

4020261772_df7c7cba20_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

4020261772_df7c7cba20_b.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thankyou! It was last week, I was trying to get sunrise pics, plus I was practicing Ash's backlighting and then the bokeh, I was covering a few bases, Oh and of course just getting a photo of my pretty girl who recently turned 25.

I got my bokeh shot! Didnt know if this idea would work but really happy with it :laugh:

Im think im going to call it 'Fireworks' I thought about the 'fireworks' that go off when you first kiss someone.

Although I kinda like 'Disco pash' as well :love:

Or maybe 'First kiss'

Keen for opinions pls!

4021981220_7803ca26c2.jpg

Hey both of these are really good! I think the kissy one is really cute, and romantic, of course. I am not sure how in focus the "star struck" lovers are, although it could be my early morning eyes. I love the concept, can you have a few more tries at it and see if you can get any that are sharper than it.

and Ravyk, yours looks like we're seeing through a water droplet or something, it's brilliant. I dont have the imagination to do stuff like you guys. I say enter them both and good luck to you!

Edited by Kirislin

Hey both of these are really good! I think the kissy one is really cute, and romantic, of course. I am not sure how in focus the "star struck" lovers are, although it could be my early morning eyes. I love the concept, can you have a few more tries at it and see if you can get any that are sharper than it.

and Ravyk, yours looks like we're seeing through a water droplet or something, it's brilliant. I dont have the imagination to do stuff like you guys. I say enter them both and good luck to you!

Thanks for the feedback. its good to have another pair of eyes. I wanted to take more and then my fairy lights broke :D

I tried to change them from flashing mode and then they just all turned off instead! :heart:

Will try and fix them and have another crack. :thumbsup:

Ravyk I really like yours!

I'm glad someone likes it. I hate the way the Bokeh is coming out in my shots. Its not nice and sharp like everyone elses. :laugh: Possibly something to do with the fact I'm using a non-SLR camera to shoot it with.