Crematoriums You Know Of?

ninoid12

I really need help choosing a place to use for collecting Molly (when she goes, it wont be long sadly) and cremating her.

I have tried google'ing but god it just isnt helping.

I am in SE VICTORIA

please help, its so hard to choose :eek:

And i want to be somewhat prepared so i can concentrate on greiving rather than ringing around and stressing as well.

~Nina, and Molly (15.5yo Lab/Kelpie, diagnosed today 22/8/09 with Lymphoma, kidneys gone too)

Thankyou. I have a thread "Molly has Cancer" in the health/etc section.

I have chosen a place. Although he is not available sun and mon this wk (which is terrible timing) i am positive this is the company for me. I went on their site, looked at everything. I realised i had seen them at Frankston Pets Day Out a few years ago. So i looked at the photos of that day- I am seen in the photos holding my pet ferret.

Now if THAT isnt a sign that Molly is to be looked after by 'Pets In Heaven', then i dont know what is.

xoxo

I am really sorry that you are losing your girl - it is never easy.

4 1/2 yrs ago we lost our beautiful GSD x Collie rough I found the Australian Pet Cremation & Burial Service fantastic to deal with. 1300 302 575. www.australianpetcremation.com.au

I had made arrangements with them a few days before we had Jasmine pts - I found that having everything organised with the vet and APC in advance made it a little easier to deal with. The vet came home so I did not have to put her through any further pain getting her in/out of the car. I wanted her to be home with us when it was time to say good bye.

* I have just checked their site and something is not right - give them a call when your ready.

eta; looks like you have chosen a company. Hugs to you and your family.

Edited by Andisa

Pets in Heaven were so nice. Ian chatted about Molly like he cared. Unfotunately he was busy on Monday when she asked to go. So Molly had to go to the vets afterward, and PiH picked her up the next morning. Even though i didnt see her go in it, i know she had the upmost dignity of having a doggy hearse lol

Love to all,

Nina and Mol

• 4 weeks later...