Eagle Pack

Yes! Have the eagle pack and i have to say it is brilliant. I love it. The little one loves it too so its alllllll good.

You're lucky you can get yours at a pet supplier. I have to order mine through Pet Deli.

Kiara is currently on their Holistic blend. - Chicken meal and Rice formula. She was previously on Royal Canin and i switched her because i wanted something more nutritious.

Eagle Pack is an excellent food.

All mine love it and I have been really pleased with the results.

Vet Surgery/Boarding Kennel where I work uses it for all the boarders and are very happy with the products. The cat food is good too.

I do not use a lot of dry food, but have tried many and not been impressed, the Eagle Pack range is one I will continue to use.

I have tried all the premium brands each for 2 years.

I have been using Eagle Pack for 3 years and my dogs have done very well on the product. PS My dogs range from 14 years to 3 years of age.

Nearly all my dog friends have changed to Eagle Pack in the last 2 years, all breeds, sizes, ages and they all are also very happy.

The breeder of my pup feeds this to her dogs, and so we continued on with my puppy and we have not had any problems with it so far!

poos are small and firm- non stinky, no tummy upsets, Caber eats all of it without issue or fussiness. His coat is of correct texture- skin is good, teeth good etc.

I would reccomend it, definately!

I just love Eagle Pack!

They all like it , even my fusser eater and I love the results I get with it. I highly recommend it.

Last lot I got a couple of weeks ago cost me $78 for a 15 kg bag.

$78.00 for a 15 kilo bag is nearly at cost price!!! Good find!!!

Just for interest, what is the expiry date on the bag? What formula is it?

Eagle Pack is FABULOUS

All our dogs are on it, and previously our Vizsla with the horrific continual ear problems, was on the holistic formulae

After trying all the other Gluten Free and Yeast Free dry foods - none of them made a dramatic difference to her ears - except for Eagle Pack!

Our show/breeding dogs are all fed the Power Formulae

The problem Vizsla the Holistic Lamb and Rice

And seriously - less than one cup is more enough for a Cocker - ours actually put on weight if we feed them the whole cup full

The only addition our doggies get to their diet is sometimes some Scottys ProPeak Roll, and Chicken Necks

In Qld, Carolyn Pearen is the distributor and she does a great price for breeders - I THINK the 15kg Power Formulae is $76 (around that price)

I have for the past seven or so years used Hills Science, then Pedigree Advance, and dont get me wrong, they too were good, but our dogs do GREAT on the Eagle Pack

hilaryo,

I emailed Danni who i think is manager of promotions for EP. Her email is [email protected]

I think Malamum gave me the address here on DoL. Danni was brilliant. She sent me a list of distributors and stockists and even sent me some sample packs to try out! I emailed her my address and she had the package couriered from Victoria and i received it the very next day.

Onya Danni and EP!! :)

Edited by zee8477

On of our then gangly 15 month old saints kept getting the runs on the usual food we use, we switched to Eagle Pack Power $96.00 for 22kg, after three bags he is a different dog, he has put on weight, got a good coat back and no longer looks like a skinny pound dog, he seems to have a very sensitive stomach and he is still fed three small meals a day at 18 months old, another month or so and we can cut him back, amazing the difference in him. We also give him Nutripet on his dinner - thats great stuff too if ya can stand the smell of it

:thumbsup: