We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rescue that passed Narelle's details on to the man giving away his dog isn't necessarily the one that has to clean up the mess either.

Is the dog in question desexed, vaccinated, and microchipped? If so - track down the original owner by the chip info... and pass that info to Narelle and let her sort it out. She was the idiot who said she'd take the dog when it arrived on her doorstep...

T.

The rescue that passed Narelle's details on to the man giving away his dog isn't necessarily the one that has to clean up the mess either.

Is the dog in question desexed, vaccinated, and microchipped? If so - track down the original owner by the chip info... and pass that info to Narelle and let her sort it out. She was the idiot who said she'd take the dog when it arrived on her doorstep...

T.

She would already know who the owner is as he dropped the dog striaght to her ... :grouphug:

And on another point, I never refer a dog on to someone else that isnt already desexed, unless i know the potential owner and know they will desex the dog as soon as they get.

So hopefully this dog is already desexed.

T.

Totally agree Tdierokx, its not their responsibility or their mess but they feel responsible as if they had not passed the info on, the dog would not be there and at the end of the day everyone is just concerned about the dog and are networking to get him out, into a safe place and get him a home.

The owner was the man who dropped the dog off because he did not want the dog anymore :grouphug:.

I have been trying to find out where the dog is but have not been able to contact anyone so I can only keep trying

The dog has been picked up and is now safe in kennels until the breeder collects him. At least this one worked out as this dog had history and the breeder was able to be contacted and he has done the right thing and will take his dog back and rehome him.

Thank you to those on DOL who contacted me with offers of transport, accommodation whatever it would take to get this boy out of the hands of the Hileys.

:) And as for Steve and Narelle Hiley, well I wish I had one of those zap guns that make them disappear in a puff of smoke, gone, forgotten forever

or even better an ant hill, stakes, blazing hot sun

I have a strange feeling that we have not heard the last of these low lifes. They make me want to :laugh:

The dog has been picked up and is now safe in kennels until the breeder collects him. At least this one worked out as this dog had history and the breeder was able to be contacted and he has done the right thing and will take his dog back and rehome him.

Woohoo. Great news. Hopefully we can stop these people from trying again with another dog.

:mad And as for Steve and Narelle Hiley, well I wish I had one of those zap guns that make them disappear in a puff of smoke, gone, forgotten forever

Perhaps zap them away AFTER they have paid back what they stole. ;)

Glad the dog is safe.

:mad And as for Steve and Narelle Hiley, well I wish I had one of those zap guns that make them disappear in a puff of smoke, gone, forgotten forever

Perhaps zap them away AFTER they have paid back what they stole. ;)

Glad the dog is safe.

Wishful thing Tatelina ;)