We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

Yes - this is an amazing positive example of what DOL should be about and can achieve - sharing information/advice to the mutual benefit of all rescues which helped to bring a good outcome for a dog in need and prevented the rehoming of other potential dogs to clearly an unsuitable home.

I welcome more threads to the rescue forum in this vein and thank those involved for sharing and helping this dog.

Edited by Just Andrea

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in all the scurrying with the border collie.. did anyone actually find out where these scumbags live...

they probably cannot vanish overnight..

be nice to go and visit them.. watch them crap themselves at the mere mention of any of this... wouldn't mind seeing some worthless humans squirm myself...

pxx

so in all the scurrying with the border collie.. did anyone actually find out where these scumbags live...

they probably cannot vanish overnight..

be nice to go and visit them.. watch them crap themselves at the mere mention of any of this... wouldn't mind seeing some worthless humans squirm myself...

pxx

We do know where they live, not so hard as N Hiley is listed in the local phone book under the landline number she has been contacting people on.

The thing is they adopted the Collie girl through rescue and unless we can get the RSPCA in there because we know the dog is being neglected, which we dont, we cant march in there and say because you are useless lowlife morons we are taking the dog off you, unfortunately. If I visited them I would probably end up doing time for stealing Casey, hiding her and not telling anybody where she is :laugh::cheer:

They can and have disappeared overnight, owing lots and lots of money :thumbsup: :rolleyes: .

• 4 weeks later...

Narelle you need to back the $%#$ away from rescue dogs. I know alot of creditors who would just love to know your new address.......

It takes alot to get me mad, but Narelle you have surely pissed me off.

btw what happened to this puppy Narelle?

post-5206-1255605699.jpg

Thank you so much Winterpaws for being so observant and having such a great memory that when you were told the story of the enquiry for the dog on your website you were onto to it straight away and made the rescue person aware.

She even offered to pay to fly the dog to Bathurst and was to put the adoption fee into the rescues account, want to bet that would never have happened. $$$ would never appear as she doesnt have any but she doesnt want a dog anyway, go figure. This woman is a nutter of the worst kind :cry::laugh::wave:

Gillbear, whats the story with the puppy, please don't tell me that they had this little baby when they were at the central coast, if so they obviously does not have him/her now :birthday: and I agree with you, she is making so many of us so very angery :eek::o

I imagine that Narelle will invent another identity and this seems to me thats how she gets her kicks so everyone be careful of sick individuals like this. :cry::laugh:

I started to read this thread all over again to try to get my head around it.

If Narelle/Michelle really does have small children, perhaps she should be mentioned to DOCS. Her paranoia is certainly not getting better and I wonder how many people who know absolutely nothing about her "record" and background have fallen for her sob stories. She may have a dozen dogs on site by now.

Holy Cr*pfest!!!! I've only just found this thread.

This woman rang me within literally 10 minutes of Ted E Bear's listing going on PetRescue. Painted a very nice picture of how wonderful they all were and that they had been approved for another rescue dog. I thought Ted as an older dog might suit their family. I had tested him extensively with my cat and he had passed with flying colours, but hadn't yet found any chooks or GP's etc to test him with.

I sent her a txt with a report about his cat test but said I hadn't been able to test him further with the other critters. Didn't hear anything back.

I don't recall her ever telling me about her disability, so who knows if that is true or not.

What a pathetic parasite of a woman. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'd like to give her an uppercut free to a good home....delivered with a smile. :rofl:

S

Edited by Sheilaheel02

Gillbear, whats the story with the puppy, please don't tell me that they had this little baby when they were at the central coast, if so they obviously does not have him/her now :scared: and I agree with you, she is making so many of us so very angery :lollipop::rasberry:

This little bubby was purchased just before they disappeared from the Central Coast with money stolen from a rescue. Who knows where he is now? :confused:

I wonder how Brooke and Zac will feel about their mummies actions? So does Steve still work at the Bathurst races Narelle? Is Cena your cat still with you Narelle or has she been left behind too?

She may have a dozen dogs on site by now.

She does not appear to actually want any dog. The border Collie ftgh, the one and only that actually made it to her place (other than Casey) had to be moved out the very next day only some 12 hours after he was dropped off and she was actually so shocked that the dog was dropped off (guy drove from Sydney to Bathurst as soon as she gave him her address and handed her the dog and left). She does not have any money to buy one but also does not want a ftgh (not that this is a good home) although she goes after them as well but if they dont pull the plug on her she comes up with an excuse as to why she cant take. She just seems to be getting a buzz out of going from rescue to rescue and playing them into her hands. When she has it all lined up she disappears and moves on to the next group. :):eek:

Shame we don't have a 'gun to the head' icon

She just seems to be getting a buzz out of going from rescue to rescue and playing them into her hands. When she has it all lined up she disappears and moves on to the next group. :):eek:

Let's hope that when she no longer gets a buzz out of that, she doesn't move on to target rescuers in some way. She does sound sick and I really feel for the children. Maybe her extraordinary activities are kept from the rest of the family - who knows.