We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this person do with the dogs? Is she sourcing them from Pounds aswell? Is she a collector? Why the fascination

with Rescue Dogs?

Don't know, she obviously thinks rescue people are the lowest form of life. She does not collect them (thank dog) she just makes enquires and builds up the hopes of foster carers that they have found a great home for their rescue dogs, then piff she gone to prey on another group.

WHY DONT YOU RESCUE PPL GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES! TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND ACTUALLY BEING HUMANFOR A CHANGE!

Funny thing is that is what we do act human, we are humans taking care of the abandoned neglected animals left behind by others and we try to place them into good homes and someone like you comes along and thinks it is OK to play with their futures again

AND BELIEVE YOU ME ONE MORE DETRIMENTAL OPINION FROM ANYONE FROM RESCUE AND I WILL HAVE YOU IN COURT FOR DEFIMATION SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN!

AS I SAY...JUST TRY & TAKE CASEY FROM HERE! GO AHEAD....MAKE MY DAY!

So leave rescue alone seeing that you have such a low opinion of us and my head spins but you could never make it happen, 1 too many glasses of wine, yes :rofl:

Oh and by the way Clint would be so pleased with the velocity of his famous quote 'Go ahead, make my day'. You are star born

Edited by Lassie come home Collie Roughs

Such a shame, there are so many worthwhile things that a person could do - help their community, help animals. If you have a family yourself - you are a lucky person, you could spend your time with your children, teaching them about life and what's right and wrong.

And yet some people cannot appreciate what they have and go out of their way to make other people's lives harder - when they don't even know them. Cannot understand the motivation of such an individual.

As I said before, it's the sign of an absolute lowlife.

Narelle/Michelle has just sent me a very threatening private message.

I'd print it out and take a copy to the Police, along with the details of where they can find her, and file a charge against her for using a comunication device/internet to threaten.

IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE COMES NEAR CASEY THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATLEY!

CASEY IS BY NO MEANS MISTREATED OR NEGLECTED!

YES I KNOW I HAVE DONE WRONG IN THE PAST & BELIEVE ME KARMA HAS COME AROUND!!!!!

AS FAR AS THE BORDER COLLIE IS CONCERNED....

IT WAS ME THAT CONTACTED THE BREEDER! METHAT TOOK HIM OUT TO THE KENNELS AND ARRANGED WITH THE BREEDER TO COLLECT HIM!

WHY DONT YOU RESCUE PPL GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES! TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND ACTUALLY BEING HUMANFOR A CHANGE!

YOU ARE TAKING ALL THE CREDIT FOR RESCUING THE BORDER COLLIE...WHEN NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT! I LET HIM STAY HERE WITH US OVERNIGHT AS AS SOON AS HE LANDED ON MY DOORSTEP IT WAS MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT THE OWNER DIDNT WANT HIM SO I CONTACTED THE BREEDER IN SYDNEY!

HE THEN ARRANGED WITH METO TAKE HIM TO THE BOARDING KENNELS!

I will quote you again, you sent this to a group that refused to adopt a pup to you after reading this thread and this was your response to them and lucky for the Kelpie that his carers also read this thread and refused to allow their foster to go to you.

"The kelpie from Kurri looks like the only bet at the moment as he is free and really due to our financial situation he really fits our lifestyle & our budget"

So you get a Border Collie (not from a rescue group) delivered to your front door and he obviously fitted your lifestyle and budget as he was FREE. You dont even give him 24 hours. He had just had a long drive, is thrown into a new environment and you give him no time to settle in, not even a full day. Lucky for him he had history attached to him so someone, you, whoever contacted the breeder who took his dog back. What would have happened to a dog that had no paper trail, that had been dropped off to you 'ftgh' no chip, nothing and like the Border Collie although he should have fitted your budget and lifestyle because he was FREE (great reason to get a dog NOT :clap: ) where would that dog be now, possibly wandering the streets of Bathurst, who knows. You do this to the Border Collie and then you still continue to plague rescue groups and pretend that you have the money to pay for these dogs that you obviously don't want nor are you able to pay for.

I'd print it out and take a copy to the Police, along with the details of where they can find her, and file a charge against her for using a comunication device/internet to threaten.

Agreed to the above.

Never though such a pathetic,lowlife individual like her ever existed.. :clap:

Agreed to the above.

Never though such a pathetic,lowlife individual like her ever existed.. :clap:

I thought the same thing, even if the police went round there this might be enough to put the wind up her. :clap:

I am being quite serious when I say think this woman is mentally ill, as there is no other explanation for her very odd behaviour. Hard though it is when she is both a thief and a nuisance, I think we should feel sorry for her. But having said that, I do agree that the threatening message should be reported to the police. Most people with a mental illness are harmless and many lead productive lives but when threats are made, don't mess around - report it.

I am being quite serious when I say think this woman is mentally ill, as there is no other explanation for her very odd behaviour. Hard though it is when she is both a thief and a nuisance, I think we should feel sorry for her. But having said that, I do agree that the threatening message should be reported to the police. Most people with a mental illness are harmless and many lead productive lives but when threats are made, don't mess around - report it.

I agree, and don't take her lightly Lassiecomehome. Who knows what this woman really is capable of. At least go down to the station and let them know the story and show them the threatening letters you have received. They may stipulate you take an AVO out on her, and I would advise doing so.

ETA: To remove your real name.

Edited by shmoo

i also agree with taking the statement to police. It will really f*ck her up. I am in the process of doing this at the moment (DVO) and the person cant email you or talk to any of your friends or family or it is classed as a breach of order. you have to go to the police first lodge a statement then go to the courts. it usually takes one day to complete. A very stressful and full on day but well worth it. :rainbowbridge:

Forgot to mention if you are associated with rescue groups list them down as well :crazy: 3 breaches and they are thrown straight into the clink. No messing around with violence anymore from the police :crazy:

Oh and to the OP you really need a life. I hope the docs come and take your kids :rainbowbridge:

What a very bizzare situation ! :rofl:

I wonder how she keeps up with her 2 year old twins with her needing a walker ? :laugh:

I agree this is very concerning. Personal threats should be repoted to Police without question, I would feel very worried personally.

Having said that, why on earth would people insist on further tormenting an already twisted soul here on this thread?

Comments on how she manages her kids with or without a walker, assumptions re glasses of wine and what ever else has come up are irrelevant.

I have a back ground in disability services, brain injury and MH issues, it's not pretty.

The majority of people have pointed out that their screening and adoption processes are right on track and have stopped this person before even getting a chance. :thumbsup:

Thats exactly how it should be.