We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Curiosity is killing me...... :confused:

Me too, just read this whole post and now I'm very curious as to why it's been reactivated.

I did do a quick google search and came up with some very strange results.

Apparently she's offering her services as a Pet and House sitter in the Sutherland Shire (just moved back down from QLD) http://www.stayme.com.au/housesit/sitter/19555

Ans she's listed on "QLD's No.1 Spirit Meditation / Psychic Development Circle" (thats the actual name of the website) :p

Thanks Troy :thumbsup:

Just giving everyone the heads up that this person is looking to move back to NSW and is advertising for Pet/House Sitting positions.

http://www.stayme.com.au/housesit/sitter/19555

Why do I want to House Sit?

We are a family of 4 (Including 5yr old twins) who are looking to relocate from QLD back to the Sutherland Shire

We are a clean houseproud family who just adore animals and have experience in pet minding (As i use to have my own pet minding business)

Looking for something after the end of June and a long ish term (So over a month)

About me

We are a lovely quiet family who are catholic and the children go to a catholic school so in no way shape or form are we party people

very weird to be offering pet/house sitting services when you have pets of your own. Maybe Casey has moved on as well as 2 of her family members (she's gone from a family of 6 to 4)

My take on it is that they want to move to the Shire and they are still in QLD. They are also g for pet sitting opportunities in the shire so they get 'free rent' so to speak so they can manage the relocation... maybe look for a rental while they are living in someone else's house pettsitting etc.

I could be wrong though. :laugh:

Edited by ~Anne~

very weird to be offering pet/house sitting services when you have pets of your own. Maybe Casey has moved on as well as 2 of her family members (she's gone from a family of 6 to 4)

My take on it is that they want to move to the Shire and they are still in QLD. They are also g for pet sitting opportunities in the shire so they get 'free rent' so to speak so they can manage the relocation... maybe look for a rental while they are living in someone else's house pettsitting etc.

I could be wrong though. :laugh:

Yeah I assumed this was the case as well. Still it doesn't mention anything about having current pets so this could be a positive thing, I personally wouldn't be letting a family of 4 with 5 year old twins house sit at my place regardless of their history.

Gillbear is she still using either/both names or is there another change?

Just found this on facebook

The Good&Bad Buyers/Sellers of Brisbane

NARELLE CONWAY-HOLLOWAY HAS CHANGED HER NAME TO NARELLE HILEY. STILL CRAZY THO :) BEST NOT TO DEAL WITH HER.

Bahahahaha love that she thinks changing her name is going to help. :)