Sign in to follow this  
bargsfan2008

We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

192 posts in this topic

Gillbear is she still using either/both names or is there another change?

Just found this on facebook

The Good&Bad Buyers/Sellers of Brisbane

NARELLE CONWAY-HOLLOWAY HAS CHANGED HER NAME TO NARELLE HILEY. STILL CRAZY THO :) BEST NOT TO DEAL WITH HER.

Bahahahaha love that she thinks changing her name is going to help. :)

gillbear   

Holloway is her maiden name and conway is from her first marriage. Her other children are from the first marriage so are older than the twin and didnt live with her full-time. Major stalker here :eek: She is using holloway hiley or just hiley atm.

Edited by gillbear

Panto   

Says there are references available!?

I wonder if the team at Stayme would be curious??

Also, saying she doesnt have any pets probably doesn't mean she doesn't have any, it could just be "they'll be rehomed" to make the move back to NSW?

Nic.B   

Hmmm Is it possible that this woman is taking dogs and cats to onsell?

By 'adopting' from a rescue (and not paying) all of the hard work has been done, vetwork, temp testing, profile, suitable home etc.

Sounds like she panicked with the Border Collie, probably because she had no info, let alone experience.

eta

Edited by Nic.B

coogie   

Just bumping this as Narelle Holloway Hiley has popped up in Redbank Qld this week - please let any Rescue friends you might have in that area know about her history.

:mad:mad As soon as I saw you'd brought this thread back to the fore, Coogie, I figured she must have popped up again. I hope she can be outed and prevented from her nefarious activities.

coogie   

I sent a PM to the owner of the site she appeared on DDD, and let a couple of Rescue bods round here I still speak to know. I thought she had gone back to NSW but apparently not.

gillbear   

Oh for god sake. looking at her facebook page she has a new dog. what a shame it is still public I may have to join some of her groups.