We Are Looking For A Rescue Dog To Add To The Family

Gillbear, whats the story with the puppy, please don't tell me that they had this little baby when they were at the central coast, if so they obviously does not have him/her now :D and I agree with you, she is making so many of us so very angery :thumbsup::eek:

This little bubby was purchased just before they disappeared from the Central Coast with money stolen from a rescue. Who knows where he is now? :)

I wonder how Brooke and Zac will feel about their mummies actions? So does Steve still work at the Bathurst races Narelle? Is Cena your cat still with you Narelle or has she been left behind too?

And we will never know what happened to that little pup :D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE COMES NEAR CASEY THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATLEY!

CASEY IS BY NO MEANS MISTREATED OR NEGLECTED!

YES I KNOW I HAVE DONE WRONG IN THE PAST & BELIEVE ME KARMA HAS COME AROUND!!!!!

AS FAR AS THE BORDER COLLIE IS CONCERNED....

IT WAS ME THAT CONTACTED THE BREEDER! METHAT TOOK HIM OUT TO THE KENNELS AND ARRANGED WITH THE BREEDER TO COLLECT HIM!

WHY DONT YOU RESCUE PPL GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES! TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND ACTUALLY BEING HUMANFOR A CHANGE!

YOU ARE TAKING ALL THE CREDIT FOR RESCUING THE BORDER COLLIE...WHEN NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT! I LET HIM STAY HERE WITH US OVERNIGHT AS AS SOON AS HE LANDED ON MY DOORSTEP IT WAS MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT THE OWNER DIDNT WANT HIM SO I CONTACTED THE BREEDER IN SYDNEY!

HE THEN ARRANGED WITH METO TAKE HIM TO THE BOARDING KENNELS!

YOU KNOW I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IN RESCUE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BACKSTABBING ....CRTICIZING PIECE OF WORK AND QUIET HONESTLY YOU ALL P&SS ME OFF!

DO YOU ALL HAVE TINY LITTLE LIVES WITH NOTHING MORE TO DO THAN CRITISIE PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE MORE THAN AWARE THEY HAVE DONE THE WRONG THING!??????

YEAH SURE COME TO MY FRONT DOOR! I DARE 1/2 OF YOU! AS YOU ARE ALL FULL OF TALK!

JUST TRY & TAKE CASEY FROM HERE! RING RSPCA! GO AHEAD! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER! I HAVE TAKEN HER TO THE VET EVERY MONTH FOR REGULAR CHECKS ON A FOOT WHERE THE PREVIOUS OWNERS BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HER! HER FOOT WAS TWISTED (LOOK AT THE PIC YOU PUT ON JUDY! )

LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS CRAP!

AND BELIEVE YOU ME ONE MORE DETRIMENTAL OPINION FROM ANYONE FROM RESCUE AND I WILL HAVE YOU IN COURT FOR DEFIMATION SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN!

AS I SAY...JUST TRY & TAKE CASEY FROM HERE! GO AHEAD....MAKE MY DAY!

This Narelle has been after one of my foster huskies.

When told he was sold I let her know of another one, He was perfect but too expensive.

The first husky became available again so I let her know.

She was all keen and said she would be down one day last week to met him.

I told her to call me in the morning and let me know what time and I would give her my details.

Funny thing is once I emailed her back and said his adoption fee of $300 was to be paid before she adopted him I never heard from her again.

Thank god I didn't give out my address. This has all been in the last week.

YOU KNOW I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IN RESCUE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BACKSTABBING ....CRTICIZING PIECE OF WORK AND QUIET HONESTLY YOU ALL P&SS ME OFF!

Well what the hell are you doing trying to get a dog off one????

:):cheer: and more than one rescue too!

This Narelle has been after one of my foster huskies.

When told he was sold I let her know of another one, He was perfect but too expensive.

The first husky became available again so I let her know.

She was all keen and said she would be down one day last week to met him.

I told her to call me in the morning and let me know what time and I would give her my details.

Funny thing is once I emailed her back and said his adoption fee of $300 was to be paid before she adopted him I never heard from her again.

Thank god I didn't give out my address. This has all been in the last week.

She did the same thing with a Samoyed this week. Rescue waiting on the payment into the account and to include the transport to Bathurst as suggested by Narelle/Michelle, nothing a problem at all, give the best home as there 24/7 as on disability pension and would provide copy of drivers licence etc etc and then nothing.