Hydrobath Cleaner

You can purchase specific hydrobath cleaners.I use a disinfectant I buy from Petbarn in a 4 lt container and disinfectant bath after every couple of washes.I think I remember reading somewhere that you do need to be careful what you use as they can corode your motor,not 100% sure on that one though.Might be worth checking at a place that sells pressure pumps etc

I fill wash tank up and add disinfectant and run for a few minutes than empty and always run some fresh water through the pump before doing next wash otherwise you have some water in your system that still has the disinfectant and it may affect the dogs skin

I use the Fido's one as well ... I don't tend to use it too often.

I mainly use it to clean the back verandah, dog beds etc ... I pre-mix in an 60 litre tank and then run it through the pressure cleaner (and then run clean water through it).

Love the smell :)

Vinegar!! Cheap, natural, powerful, kills germs.

No need to bother with expensive hydrobath cleaners.

Bleach may do damage in the long run.

Not sure if I would use vinegar as it contains acetic acid and therfore possible corrosive affects on metallic components.

Not sure if I would use vinegar as it contains acetic acid and therfore possible corrosive affects on metallic components.

Maybe? I Don't know any vinegar facts. LOL!

But I've been using it in hydrobaths (personal and work) since the mid 90's without any problems. It was recommended to me by a hydrobath manufacturer so i believe it to be safe. But as I said, I'm not a vinegar expert, only know it's been a brilliant disinfectant and cleanser for centuries, so i'm just going on those two things.

I used vinegar too, on advice, but it corroded the rubber seals of the pump and the manufacturer voided my warranty!