Preferred Premium And Super Premiums?

stormie

Guest belgian.blue

Whole Grain Sorghum

I know for a fact that they also add this grain to parrot seed mixes but parrots don't and won't eat it. When I was breeding parrots I made a reason to not buy seed mix with sorghum in it .. waste of money!

Have decided [and ordered] Artemis dry for Ivy. Really excited about switching her over when it arrives next week, slow switch ofcourse!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I made it to PB Alex. yes they do have quite a lot in stock - not however any large breed Derma. So I have asked them to order me a bag and am now waiting and seeing. Was able to get some diet cat (hear catty cheers in the background) so big relief there. Seemed every other premium was on special EXCEPT Nutrience - go figure.

Also when they quoted the managers name - it was not the person who has been posionous about the product so fingers x'd that experience is over.

Hi Everyone

I manage a pet supplies store in Melbourne (south eastern suburbs) and I am happy to help anyone out with premium foods. We stock Pro Plan, Eukanuba, Hills, Royal Canin, Advance, Nutrience and Nutro. I can also order in Eagle Pack for those interested! Please pm me with any queries on ANY food and I am more than happy to look into it for you!

WE DO NOT SELL PETS EITHER hence why I work there!

Edited by jata

I have used Eagle Pack natural since it was first available and found it the only dry biscuit one of my girls could eat without breaking out in the itches. Supplies have dwindelled to non existant in this area (South Burnett, Qld). As mentioned earlier the Great Dane lady has withdrawn her support after the death of the fellow who spent 25 years perfecting the EP recipes and the new owners who have stated they will will be discontinuing the export of EP, which is what we have put down to the lack of supplies, whether that is the case I don't know. I understand they have also changed the recipes.

Recent Correspondence with the Great Dane lady tells us that the founder of EP shared his recipes with a very good friend in Italy who plans to begin distributing EP, as Golden Eagle from Italy next year, and that it will be available in Australia.

OK I made it to PB Alex. yes they do have quite a lot in stock - not however any large breed Derma. So I have asked them to order me a bag and am now waiting and seeing. Was able to get some diet cat (hear catty cheers in the background) so big relief there. Seemed every other premium was on special EXCEPT Nutrience - go figure.

Also when they quoted the managers name - it was not the person who has been posionous about the product so fingers x'd that experience is over.

Hi Meea,

Thanks for letting know about Petbarn Alexandria. They did reduce some of their standard stock holdings based on stock turns per year. Because they are a big organisation, if they don't sell enough of one particular line they delete it and Dog Derma Large Breed is one of the slower sku's. If you're planning on buying it regularly you could ask for them to stock it for you so they always have a bag every month when you go in. We are working closely with Deborah the new manager. There should be a Nutrience promotion soon but it won't be in the catalogue, only at store level, so you have to physically go in or ring them.

Appreciate you keeping me posted! :)

NA

• 2 weeks later...

We're about to start stocking the EP Holistic in our clinic. We've spoken with the rep on several occasions and at no time was there any mention of importation being discontinued. But I think I may call her tomorrow to find out for sure.