Ziwipeak

I get mine from Pookinuk - http://www.pookinuk.com.au/pet-products.asp?categoryID=118. The postage is only $5. I'm going to ask my local(Midland) Better Pets and Gardens if they can get it in though.

I'm sure they will be able to get it ordered in Tiggy, the Osborne Park Better Pets & Gardens got it ordered in for me and were really helpful :)

eta - I got some Cat food from Pookinuk recently and noticed it came from a place one suburb away from me - and arrived within a day - so the food must have been available locally!

Edited by ~ArtyFarty~

Anyone know the nearest stockist to Southern River, Perth?

Yes. The Shop at the CAWA grounds stocks Ziwipeak. It is open only on Fridays for a couple of hours from 12:00 noon. If you do purchase there, be sure to check the Best By date. I went there in February 2009 and the flavors I wanted were all marked 'Best by June 2007. When I checked with the manufacturer in NZ I was told the product is only good for up to 2 weeks past the Best By date.

I dont think the dog shop sells much of the range except dog bait.

im presuming the OP wants meals not treats?

Yes you're right the Canine Dog Shop only sells the treats and I wanted to try the cuisine. They said no one bought it and so it went out of date and they had to chuck it all away.

For those of you that have your dogs on Ziwipeak how are you finding your dog's reaction to the food?

I've recently introduced my 8 year old Staffy to the brand. And she seems to be enjoying the food, but she's ran outside a few mornings after wakening up to franticaly eat grass - upset stomach? Her stools were a bit soft at the beginning but are now more or less back to normal. She does however pass a lot of wind - and it stinks to high heavens.

Not too sure whether to persits slowly with the food - or else try something different. I've just bought a 5kg bag, so I'm reluctant to through it away. I normally feed her raw, but I'm heading overseas in a few weeks and I need her to be able to eat dry food - easier for the hubby to manage.

Cheers :love: