September Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really enjoyed in looking at everyones photos, its like seeing the world through different eyes :thumbsup:

I havent had much of a chance to do anything but have made an effort, I wanted to get away from the water, but I didnt succeed, It draws me to it more than the dirt does :D

IMGP2232.jpg

IMGP2229.jpg

IMGP2227.jpg

IMGP2225.jpg

edit96-1.jpg

Hey OH great god of the Photo challenges thread, was there not in the first post, instructions, on tripods, settings and other hints ect.??

Can they hints come back please or can I be redirected to where they went, I like to print them out and take them with me so I can follow instructions, I am not overly happy with my shots and want to start again from the beginning :thumbsup:

Hey OH great god of the Photo challenges thread, was there not in the first post, instructions, on tripods, settings and other hints ect.??

Can they hints come back please or can I be redirected to where they went, I like to print them out and take them with me so I can follow instructions, I am not overly happy with my shots and want to start again from the beginning :p

oh crap... now I need to find them. ;)

Nice shots Pandii, I like the green water shot and the sky in the last shot is great, are they strait off the camera? If not what are you using to edit? The colors are great!!

R & A, Your second shot is interesting, what treatment did you use?

Bec, cant see your pic??

Great shots roxynaxle, I love the foot path one, draws the eye along ;)

Tangerinedream, your view is fantastic, what great shot, inspires me to instead of just enjoying the view to grab the camera and take a shot

TLC, they are off the camera, have no editing software on the computer atm

OH GREAT GOD OF PHOTO CHALLENGES ;) thanks for the link, have printed it out, must look like a dick with instructions in hand with camera and tripod :p

Edited by Pandii

Looking out of my front gate in late autumn this year.

TD, that shot is just STUNNING! Tell me you have that printed and up on a wall somewhere in the house.

I'm also very very very very jealous for the view you have too - so unfair.

Edit - So jealous I lost the ability to type.

Edited by Shel72