Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bridie, a French Bulldog, was mated three weeks ago today and things look pretty positive, vulva still soft and when you stand her on her hindlegs the nipples have certainly changed and lovely and pink, these are the two signs I look for in my bitches so with we will have babies around the 9th November.

:rofl: heres hoping for lots of gorgeous girls :D

Leanne

ps BB I have a litter of Staffords due 23rd. She is only a week and half in so to early to tell yet but there should be no reason why she did not take.

Edited by Ozstar Kennels

I mated Phoenix and Shamus last night... so we might just scrape in the end of November for this litter !!! Fingers crossed she gives me more than one this time :rofl:

Kelpiesrule that makes it 1st of Decmeber. Did she come early last time??

Ur right, thanks for adding me to the december list !! :D

Of course we all realixe that puppies will be due to go to their new homes between Christams and New year for the early Nov dates and early January for the mid September mating.

And that we are all silly enough to have puppies during the hot weather.

I don't know about others but half a dozen or so Staffords stuck inside with the aircon does not equal fun :)

Leanne

Two litters (hopefully) due....might sneak in to November. Gotta be mad!!!!!

Re-try of China & Piikki due 28th; Mouse & Smokey due 30th

Staffords.

wow your game Sandra, only 2 days apart.

I had wanted to mate Scarlet (she is out Piikki) this time but as Storm came in 3 months late and 10 days before Scarlet I have mated her instead. This is Storm's last litter. Thought about doing both girls but do not want 2 litters 2 weeks apart.

Ozstar hoping she takes after her Mum and gives me the same size first litter she did and guess what it was five girls and no boys

Keeping everything crossed :)

Leanne

Guest Baylord

Bloodhound - Baylord Bloodhounds

Baylord Noxon Ozzie Wood AI / Amiphipolis Miss Ephiny (IMP NZ)

Due 3/11/2009

Yeah Im not crazy about pups at this time but I pretty much have full waiting lists anyway, my other bitch is thinking about coming in from watching her behaviour, yay...

You can have my mad house.

3 of my 4 girls have come in a week apart from each other and it now looks like my 7 month old is getting puffy.

My 2 boys are total insane by now :mad

Leanne

Yeah I know Im nuts! I actually find it not so bad as when I get up at night to feed baby I put mummy dogs out for wee etc...its when they hit the pooing and cleaning up part that drives me nuts! lol At least I know these two bitches are fantastic mums :laugh: That helps :D As long as one of them has an exceptionaly nice bitch for me :D I also have another show boy request :love: Will be interesting to see what the import produces over these bitches :cry:

How is your Cav looking BB??

** Black and Fawn Puppies expected **

A much anticipated and carefully thought out mating has taken place between

Sire: Multi BIS / BISS Australian Grand Champion Annador Alittlebitovthat - Chase

Dam: Australian Champion Wolfcrests Black Sway - Sway

Due approx Nov 8

Yes i mated Sway to a DBD :love: I want black puppies!

chase-3-1.jpgsway1234.jpg

sc059d2596.jpg

sc059d259601.jpg

Im just a tad excited :laugh:

** Black and Fawn Puppies expected **

A much anticipated and carefully thought out mating has taken place between

Sire: Multi BIS / BISS Australian Grand Champion Annador Alittlebitovthat - Chase

Dam: Australian Champion Wolfcrests Black Sway - Sway

Due approx Nov 8

Excitement!

Yeah I know Im nuts! I actually find it not so bad as when I get up at night to feed baby I put mummy dogs out for wee etc...its when they hit the pooing and cleaning up part that drives me nuts! lol At least I know these two bitches are fantastic mums :rofl: That helps :) As long as one of them has an exceptionaly nice bitch for me ;) I also have another show boy request :( Will be interesting to see what the import produces over these bitches ;)

How is your Cav looking BB??

Cleo will have 3 possibly 4. :thumbsup:

wow your game Sandra, only 2 days apart.

I had wanted to mate Scarlet (she is out Piikki) this time but as Storm came in 3 months late and 10 days before Scarlet I have mated her instead. This is Storm's last litter. Thought about doing both girls but do not want 2 litters 2 weeks apart.

Not so much game as run out of options. They'll both be 5 in March/April, both have only had one litter (Mouse only had a singleton which died so really not had a litter at all). China had a litter to Piikki 2 years ago but when we came over here we didn't have the option to bring one of the pups, so want to repeat the mating and she missed to him last time - so not running the risk of loosing 30 years of breeding to pyrometra like I did with Elle earlier this year!

Will be fun - off tomorrow to buy an airconditioning unit for their bedroom :thumbsup: