Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelsun is happy to announce five new Pinscher babies born between 10am and 2pm Sunday October 4th. 3 girls and 2 boys and all doing well. Black and tan in colour.

Congratulationa Angelsun! And great to hear all are doing fine.

Angelsun is happy to announce five new Pinscher babies born between 10am and 2pm Sunday October 4th. 3 girls and 2 boys and all doing well. Black and tan in colour.

What a respectable time to be delivering puppies :rainbowbridge:

Huge congratulations to you Angelsun :laugh:

Definately confirmed baby Elkies on the way.

Looks like 6+. :thumbsup:

I am at a loss to figure out my kids as the vet said my boy would probably not sire pups and here he and his girl have gone a litter of 7 and now another 6+ litter.

Oh boy am I gonna have fun. Can't wait for them to arrive it is gonna be awesome

Yep lol, positive. Her mum always went 4 days early and they were always really good sizes. I was very worried though on Monday when her attitude started changing and I knew they were going to be here soon. All straight on the tit though and not looking back.

Yep lol, positive. Her mum always went 4 days early and they were always really good sizes. I was very worried though on Monday when her attitude started changing and I knew they were going to be here soon. All straight on the tit though and not looking back.
That's grat and I hope all goes so well for me! Not long now... due in 10 days but my girls seem to always go early too! :rofl: