Dock Diving

I just got back from the World Dog Games and absolutely loved it!!! :thumbsup:

I'm sure there were a heap of DOLers there competing with their dogs. Congratulations to you all, it was very entertaining.

I was particularly interested in the Dock Diving, I reckon one of my dogs would do love this event.

Anyone know how I could get some information and if there are any clinics etc here in Victoria that will be doing Dock Diving??

For those interested, the WDG's will be shown on Channel 7. Not sure when but they did mention it today so keep an eye out.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could a Greyhound dockdive?

There is one I know in care and he loves water and I reckon he would

thrive on it.

I can't wait for it to be moved to western sydney. My fat Labrador loves water and balls.

He is a bit chunky. Well, alot chunky and I thought it would be great for him to get into

He has dived off the jetty at Penrith lakes

• 4 years later...

I sent a few emails off the other day to the presidents of other states etc, asking what sort of commitment it would take to start it here and feeling out to see if anything might be in the works already. I also emailed DogsVic to query whether they would support it and how insurance could work, even as a fun day to raise awareness for something bigger, surely perhaps like Kepala would get on board? IDK. Was a bit of a flight of fancy moment.

Either way I got two emails back, one offering me another contact who might be of more help and the other fairly generic.

Even if the info helps someone more organised than me, it can't hurt?

I'll keep plugging away and see if I end up anywhere. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...