150 Dogs Seized Wondai

neorotic

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A local caring animal lover has started a petition requesting the govt to ensure that Ruth Schloss, owner of K & R Breeding Kennels be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be banned from holding a licence to breed animals for life.

If you are interested in signing this petition please PM me and I will forward the email. I will try to work out another way of posting it so everyone has access ( I'm not that computer savvy!! So if anyone can work out how to get in online and readily accessible please feel free to do so)

This occurred in our local area. This "establishment" and the owners are well known out here and have been for a looooong time. It is common knowledge about these people and the conditions the animals live in and are in themselves. My question is why did it take so long and for conditions to get so bad before something concrete was done about it????????

If you were making the amount of money it has been reported they made, surely you would have a state of the art set up!!!!! And could afford to employ MANY people to look after the animals.

(it has been reported that they raked in $36000 a weekend - work that out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!)

It took so long

Because......

as usual the Law that all are goverened over whether State ,Local or Federal it is a process of fact finding investigation and the rules and regs that govern a particular incident. Its not all cut and dry as we would all like, hopefully the powers that be have enough fact and evidence to launch a sucessful prosecution.

J

is

A local caring animal lover has started a petition requesting the govt to ensure that Ruth Schloss, owner of K & R Breeding Kennels be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be banned from holding a licence to breed animals for life.

If you are interested in signing this petition please PM me and I will forward the email. I will try to work out another way of posting it so everyone has access ( I'm not that computer savvy!! So if anyone can work out how to get in online and readily accessible please feel free to do so)

This occurred in our local area. This "establishment" and the owners are well known out here and have been for a looooong time. It is common knowledge about these people and the conditions the animals live in and are in themselves. My question is why did it take so long and for conditions to get so bad before something concrete was done about it????????

If you were making the amount of money it has been reported they made, surely you would have a state of the art set up!!!!! And could afford to employ MANY people to look after the animals.

(it has been reported that they raked in $36000 a weekend - work that out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!)

PM me your email address. I am always willing to share Ellz, besides, I don't own the material. :laugh:

Done. Looking forward to reading it.

I'm looking forward to reading it as well. Unfortunately I think my copy took a detour via alpha centauri

PM me your email address. I am always willing to share Ellz, besides, I don't own the material. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to reading it as well. Unfortunately I think my copy took a detour via alpha centauri

I'll send it to you razzle! :laugh: :laugh:

Oops, sorry I forgot. You should have reminded me..... it's never my fault.

• 1 month later...

I am devastated about what I am hearing about the puppies mill story. If it is who everyone is saying it is then I just want to break down and cry just thinking of what my little girl had to go though living with these people before I got her just over 2 years ago.

No animal should have to live in conditions like that and I believe that the owner of the puppies mill should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Edited by bizziebees

• 3 months later...