K9 Force In Queensland

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Steve with the poodle :D PLEASE tell me someone who has photographic evidence will post it soon :rofl: :D

K9: Evidence was blurred due to a woo woo wooing!!!!

Looks like your hand holding the leash??? :rofl:

16643_219954647032_598167032_403834.jpg

Also lets not forget the Beagle demo, Huski you guys are going great guns!!! Was so proud of you guys too!

I guess the conclusion is that I cant leave it 12 months between trips, it means too much being crammed into a day & I would love to work more with dogs, so I guess I will have to come back sooner!!!

Thank you for teaching me how to get the best out of her! :rofl:

Better hurry up and let us know when you'll be up next so I can give Daisy a dead line to work with :heart:

K9: well just between me and you Husk, there are some really big changes happening at K9force very soon. Once we get those sorted. We will set something up.

OOOOO Steve's going to buy Camp Tailwaggers and we are all moving into the cabins for permanent training :rofl::rofl: :D :D

No seriously can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve I think I need to start all over again with Chook :heart:

K9: well just between me and you Husk, there are some really big changes happening at K9force very soon. Once we get those sorted. We will set something up.

OOOOO Steve's going to buy Camp Tailwaggers and we are all moving into the cabins for permanent training :heart::rofl: :D :D

Sounds like a plan :rofl: :rofl:

No seriously can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve I think I need to start all over again with Chook :rofl:

Awww Maree, Chook is such a good dog though!! He was brilliant at the workshop!

Awww Maree, Chook is such a good dog though!! He was brilliant at the workshop!

My expectations of both Chook (or any of my dogs) & myself are quite high and when it doesn't happen it means my training isn't right and I don't have that horrible F word "Focus". You know that saying "Practise makes Permanent" well I need to do better Practise. I am finding it very frustrating as I know Chook can perform quite well but I don't have focus and that is my main problem.

I am just disappointed at the moment and need to recharge the batteries to get back to basics.

OOOOO Steve's going to buy Camp Tailwaggers and we are all moving into the cabins for permanent training :eek: ;) :):)

Ohhhhh stop teasing me :heart::) :) .

I think you are way too hard on yourself about Chook BTW, you forget just how much he (& you!) have improved in the short time you have been doing DwD. I know you are frustrated that he works well at the club but not at trials, but the reason for that is that at other places the history of reward isn't there, at the club he has been there hundreds of times & has a huge reward history, at the RSPCA, he has almost nothing, that's why he thinks the smells etc are much more rewarding (that & that his brain is between his legs - sorry guys ;) ). You need to take him to every place you can think of, get him out of the car & do what Steve Davies taught us to do, reward reward reward & make him shake his booty! Then when you have done it over & over & over at dozens of different places the next time you take him somewhere you'll stop the car & he'll be thinking "yay, I get heaps of rewards when I work in a strange place straight out of the car, well I did last time & the time before & the time before that & the timre before that ...blah blah blah"- you know that practice makes permanent thing ;) . Anyway that is my take on the situation, I'll shut-up now :p .

Edited by MrsD

Understand totally BC4ME my older girl is a serious problem child in that regard. When she is on she is a lovely happy worker but she seems to have been born with a fault on/off switch that is inconsistent. Hoping the younger one doesn't follow the same path.

And Steve with the poodle :laugh: PLEASE tell me someone who has photographic evidence will post it soon :rofl::confused:

Looks like your hand holding the leash??? :eek:

Not quite sure how to take these comments????

And Steve with the poodle :laugh: PLEASE tell me someone who has photographic evidence will post it soon :rofl::confused:

Looks like your hand holding the leash??? :rofl:

Not quite sure how to take these comments????

I think they are just paying out on Steve for being seen with a Poodle... he's normally associated with GSD's and the like! Nothing against Poodles just that they are not normally seen around Steve! No offence intended towards you or your lovely poodle :eek: