K9 Force In Queensland

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K9: To try & keep a long story short, lol, I had a weekend off planned mid October, a lady contacted me in Victoria who I spoke with for a while on the phone with some dog problems she was keen to sort out.

She convinced me she was dedicated so I agreed to come down on my weekend off to run two days of private consults. They are all sold out but this is happening Oct 10th & 11th.

I have all intentions of running something down in Vic as I have so many great clients there who have been doing really fantastic things with my Distance Learning Packages, but it is very hard to get some time to allocate to the set up & booking of the venue, attendees etc. with our very heavy workload here.

We are also making some big changes at K9 Force that will be announced soonish, that will really change the face of us.

My workshop / travel intentions are to: -

Complete the Consults in October in Victoria

Complete the workshop we just announced in Qld on the 20th November

Complete the two day (closed & full) workshop in Qld 21st & 22nd Nov at Camp Tailwaggers

Set up a workshop in Victoria for early 2010

Set up a workshop at our facility here in Kurrajong in early 2010.

I am happy to hear from anyone in Vic who would like to attend a workshop & what you would like covered, then I can see what we can do...

K9: Perhaps another demo!!!!

Err, perhaps - maybe Daisy can be the 'before' dog and Ella can be the finished product :laugh:

K9: Oh dont try & fool everyone! I have seen your videos, Daisy is looking super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the mood takes her she's great, she's definitely come a long way from when we started though :mad

Edited by huski

K9: Perhaps another demo!!!!

Err, perhaps - maybe Daisy can be the 'before' dog and Ella can be the finished product :laugh:

K9: Oh dont try & fool everyone! I have seen your videos, Daisy is looking super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the mood takes her she's great, she's definitely come a long way from when we started though :mad

K9: yep she has, you have done a great job with her. Though I must admit Ella is brilliant...