K9 Force In Queensland

H: Uh oh, this is going to be another one of those chatty workshops... ;)

K9: Ease up, you wil end up in MY Naughty corner...

Who me? *bats eyelashes*

S: 'specially if BC4ME comes along - she's a trouble maker that one! :( LOL

K9: careful teasing BC4ME, she has no mercy, just look how she names her dogs.... lol..

mmmm... yes indeed. Poor Chook!

S: At this rate I'm going to have the best behaved dog there seeing as you all think your dogs are naughty!

K9: Oh? did I mention I am bringing one of MY dogs?

All I can say is "BRING IT ON STEVE!" :):mad

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ETA: Crap, Steve is bringing one of his dogs... now we're all in trouble :(

oh I am so not coming now ;)

ETA: and at least your dog comes back to you when you call her :)

At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts :mad

do you think Steve will notice if i swap my GSD for his? That way i'll come home with a well trained one.....

K9: If you could get her to stay with you, you could keep her, but she wouldnt lol.. She looks at me like that all the time.

H: At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts

K9: Oh yeah, blame the dog.... lol.

do you think Steve will notice if i swap my GSD for his? That way i'll come home with a well trained one.....

K9: If you could get her to stay with you, you could keep her, but she wouldnt lol.. She looks at me like that all the time.

mmm what on earth could be more rewarding then Steve? *racks brain trying to come up with something*

At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts :)

True.

I win :mad

At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts :)

At least your dog doesn't pee on people :mad

And he's definately not quiet either as soon as he can't see me anymore he's horrid - I couldn't even leave him at the ekka to go to the toilet without him barking!

H: At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts

K9: Oh yeah, blame the dog.... lol.

But but but but she's evil :):mad

K9: no wonder she goes wooo wooo wooo!

You don't know the half of it ;) :)

She was carrying on and on and on and on the other night wooo wooo wooo'ing and I couldn't work out why, it was like there was something under the couch but I couldn't see anything under there - eventually, I realised there was a single cat biscuit under the lounge and she was wooo'ing because she couldn't reach it. Yep, evil :(

ETA: Crap, Steve is bringing one of his dogs... now we're all in trouble ;)

oh I am so not coming now :)

ETA: and at least your dog comes back to you when you call her :mad

At least your dog is quiet and doesn't have a reputation for stealing donuts :rofl:

At least your dog doesn't pee on people :)

And he's definately not quiet either as soon as he can't see me anymore he's horrid - I couldn't even leave him at the ekka to go to the toilet without him barking!

Maybe Steve could teach Kari that it is rude to wake me up by sitting on my hand...so that his testicles were in my hand :(

Oh you guys don't know vocal! Littleman likes doing obedience related things when it is done to his pace, when things slow down :(

A question, we can bring training treats? One of my main goals is to see training in drive first hand and I would think that Littleman is very food driven.

so what things should i bring. Pen, paper, dog, dog crate, and what's this lunch someone mentioned?

I think lunch is $12.50 extra, if you want it? It should be in the email you were sent with the payment details.

I would bring all of the things you mentioned above, as well as water/food for yourself if you want it, treats or your dog's favourite toy, there will be chairs there if you want but you can bring your own chairs too.... um I'm not sure what else :rofl:

Oh you guys don't know vocal! Littleman likes doing obedience related things when it is done to his pace, when things slow down :cry:

A question, we can bring training treats? One of my main goals is to see training in drive first hand and I would think that Littleman is very food driven.

Hell yeah! I'll be bringing food for Daisy :eek:

I have heard so much about Daisy I am quite looking forward to meeting her :cry:

All naughty things I suspect :rofl:

We have two more months of training time though, so hopefully she will come along well in that time and she'll be working well by the time the workshop rolls around :eek:

oh man, I looked in whereis last night to see excatly where Camp Tailwaggers is at the Gold Coast. Its a fricken 3hr drive!!! I guess i'll have to get up extra early and battle my way through horrible brisbane traffic on my way through...sigh.....hope its worth it. I'm sure it will, Im quite excited. (So if I'm really dumb on the day its because I had to get up early :) )

oh man, I looked in whereis last night to see excatly where Camp Tailwaggers is at the Gold Coast. Its a fricken 3hr drive!!! I guess i'll have to get up extra early and battle my way through horrible brisbane traffic on my way through...sigh.....hope its worth it. I'm sure it will, Im quite excited. (So if I'm really dumb on the day its because I had to get up early :thumbsup: )

Where do you live Wildatheart? I was kind of thinking about arranging some kind of carpool as I dread the drive on my own too - although with the logan and pacific motorways and the new tweed by pass I think it's only an hour from the western suburbs where I am.