Possible Dingo Cross

Joel

Australia's native dog is also covered by BSL (great one R$PCA). We should be trying to liberate them as well as Greyhounds etc

What do dingos have to do with BSL and how is it the fault of the RSPCA?

It may not be the RSPCA' fault but they support and enact BSL, and with massive government contributions is it any wonder.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Australia's native dog is also covered by BSL (great one R$PCA). We should be trying to liberate them as well as Greyhounds etc

It may not be the RSPCA' fault but they support and enact BSL, and with massive government contributions is it any wonder.

Support? Well I know Hugh Wirth is a supporter, but I'm not sure if he speaks for the whole of Australia. In fact, the CEO of RSPCA Qld has been outspoken against it.

Enact? How? I thought BSL was legislation enacted by local governments? If you mean enact in terms of abiding by the requirements of the legislation, well what do you expect them to do? Break the law??

Massive government contributions? - you just might want to check that out. Qld govt contribution to RSPCA Qld in the last financial year was around $150,000 - around 1.5% of their total operating budget for the year if I remember rightly from their website.

Support? Well I know Hugh Wirth is a supporter, but I'm not sure if he speaks for the whole of Australia. In fact, the CEO of RSPCA Qld has been outspoken against it.

Enact? How? I thought BSL was legislation enacted by local governments? If you mean enact in terms of abiding by the requirements of the legislation, well what do you expect them to do? Break the law??

Massive government contributions? - you just might want to check that out. Qld govt contribution to RSPCA Qld in the last financial year was around $150,000 - around 1.5% of their total operating budget for the year if I remember rightly from their website.

R$PCA supports B$L and receives millions Australia wide not to mention charity status to ... kill harmless pets.

"Enact" by lobbying incessantly for the legislation even though Dangerous Dogs has nothing to do with them. R$PCA is culpable until it lobbies openly and forcefully for B$Ls removal.

"Break the Law?" I'm sure whomever betrayed Anne Frank had the same fractured sense of morality. I much prefer Ghandi's way of breaking the law to change it.

R$PCA supports B$L and receives millions Australia wide not to mention charity status to ... kill harmless pets.

"Enact" by lobbying incessantly for the legislation even though Dangerous Dogs has nothing to do with them. R$PCA is culpable until it lobbies openly and forcefully for B$Ls removal.

"Break the Law?" I'm sure whomever betrayed Anne Frank had the same fractured sense of morality. I much prefer Ghandi's way of breaking the law to change it.

Thanks, you get my point.

If the CEO of the RSPCA has spoken out about it, he's in a position to change and help dogs and their owners for the better in years to come..

I doubt it will happen and the government will do whatever they wont to win elections as that is all they really care about.