Melbourne Zoo

gila

Thanks for the comments guys!

LP: I used my Nikon D60 with Sigma 18-200mm lens. Exif for tiger pic: 98mm, f/5.6, 1/200, ISO 1600

Bellatrix: Yeh I love tigers too! It was a little disappointing yesterday cos they weren't very active when I was there - had to keep going back to see if they were up yet! This one was pacing up and down the fence line cos it could see/hear a keeper on the other side.

Leo01: Yeh that wombat was very cute. He was the only one awake and he just sat there for awhile looking very sleepy and then shuffled back down his burrow

nice shots!

I love the colour of the water with the pelican shot, and nice close-up of the red panda (I think) ... cool giraffe pattern too :rofl:

Tree kangaroo I think, they're pretty goofy looking aren't they. :laugh:

Thanks for the clarification. I knew I was going to get that wrong AGAIN!! :D I debated whether it was a tree kangaroo

my only excuse - they kinda look like panda faces? or koala's? definitely not kangaroos :wave:

don't suppose you have a shot of a red panda that I can compare?

Yup, that was the day with you, as I was saying goodbye to Annie we went past there. We have to do that again now that the weather is improving dont you think. I know Annie wants to.

yup, I'll be up for it, I went to Werribee last month but haven't gotten around to posting any :laugh: