Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats kelpiesrule

We have 1 here that there is no doubts about, she is much the same, 4 weeks and already belly there with the boobies starting too, will have to wait a week to know about our other girl but she is an easy one as she will stop eating at 3 weeks in whelp..

Phoenix is only 4 weeks in and is already dropping !!! Fingers crossed we have lots of healthy babies cooking in there
We have 1 here that there is no doubts about, she is much the same, 4 weeks and already belly there with the boobies starting too, will have to wait a week to know about our other girl but she is an easy one as she will stop eating at 3 weeks in whelp..

:rolleyes: excellent news on your girls.

Scarlet is 4 weeks now and it is still to hard to tell. As she is a maiden she could be holding her pups high up under her ribs.

She still has a swallen flossy and her nipples are pink and getting bigger and she has little sausages happening :eek:

Was going to take her to the vet last Friday but the weather is so hot at the moment :laugh: might just wait till she is a few days off due date and have her xrayed.

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar Kennels

My girl is a maiden too, but she has already lost her beautiful bottom line :rolleyes:

Your girl sounds like she has some little ones hiding too...

I usually get them ultrasounded but we have had such a rotten year so thought that I wasn't gonna do it this time, and am doing much the same as you....x-ray in the 8th week..

Fingers crossed for you

Pic of Scarlet taken today - day 30

scarlet4wks.jpg

I am really not fussed if she is not as this was not planned and I have a litter due on the 23 Nov.

She has also been off her food the last couple days which is not her at all.

Leanne

Now I can post in here - we are looking forward to our first litter of Aussie Shepherd pups around 30th Nov - 7th Dec!! :rofl: We had our blue merle girl, Viviane, scanned today and there are definitely babies there. The dad is a gorgeous black tri, and both carry red, so we could get any of 4 colours! The due date is a little wonky as her first and last matings were a week apart (with a couple in the middle for good measure)....

Now I can post in here - we are looking forward to our first litter of Aussie Shepherd pups around 30th Nov - 7th Dec!! :rofl: We had our blue merle girl, Viviane, scanned today and there are definitely babies there. The dad is a gorgeous black tri, and both carry red, so we could get any of 4 colours! The due date is a little wonky as her first and last matings were a week apart (with a couple in the middle for good measure)....

:rofl: how exciting! I think we need a photo :rofl:

Here she is, Aziah. This is a tricky frontal shot so that I can't have my stacking technique laughed at, well not too much anyway! ;) :laugh:

post-30302-1257312590_thumb.jpg

Obviously I need to work on my photo posting skills!

Edited by The Ark