Goodbye My Darling Bindi

Bow Wow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincere condolences to you and your family...

I too know the pain of such a horrific accident... my wounds are healing slowly and as hard as it is to comprehend now, yours will too :rofl:

I often wonder why it happened, and im sure you too are thinking the same. But everything is meant to be... even now I still cant understand why.

You're in my thoughts...

as my avatar states under Lucy's picture "Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened..."

my Lucy would have met Bindi at the bridge.... rest easy now, Bindi :thumbsup:

EFS

Edited by Bellatrix

Bellatrix, I am SO SORRY you too had to experience this horrific, unimaginable pain. :thumbsup:

I too like others try and not look in the Rainbow Bridge section, because of all the pain and I was not aware of your loss. I am so so sorry. :rofl:

You have explained every emotion I experienced and am still experiencing.

We are so lost at the moment, and in so much pain. Bindi was such a HUGE part of our lives. She was my hubbys and my baby girl, the daughter we never had. And her loss is unbearable. :(

Guest rhapsodical78

I know what you are going through as the exact same thing happened to my last dog. I'm so sorry for your loss and pain. RIP Bindi.

I dont tend to come in here often as there is so much suffering. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for your pain.

I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Im sure she felt no pain and just kept running straight on up to the bridge where she will wait for you to be reunited. This is small comfort to you im sure when there is such a big hole in your heart.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

• 1 month later...

Bindi darling, Mummy is still missing you SO much!!! Sometimes I find myself just sitting and staring, thinking how empty my world is without you in it. I have loved dogs my whole life and have had many beautiful, loving dogs over the years and I thought I loved them with all that I am.

Then you came into my life and I felt a love so strong, so overwhelming, that I just had to look at you and my heart would swell with love. It was like you crammed your way into my heart filling it to capacity and spilling over to fill my soul.

The need to hold you now is SOOOO strong, and the knowing that I never again will, feels like my searing hot pain, a pain so bad that I cant comprehend.

I would move heaven and earth to have you back, and I beg your daddy everyday, please bring her home to me, I need her so much. It breaks your daddys heart because he wants you back and smooching his neck and spooning him so much he cries too.

The boys are missing your beautiful bottom that you so kindly offered to everyone, well it was the beautifullest bobbom in the world, and you were so good at sharing it.

I remember many of times everyday, whether I was on the toilet or on the computer or watching tv, you would come in and give me that bobbom. :o

The way you would give a big shake, when it was raining, even though you were inside and dry. :D

How you would so so gently bring that gorgeous face up to mine and kiss me to either let you out or to tell me that bow wow wanted to go out, or if you wanted a biscuit.

Daddy and I truely believe that you were an Angel sent down from Heaven, to help us in our time of need. I know you sent us to this little girl Georgea to help her and to show her what love and caring was. Georgea has fitted in so well, and her and bow wow are the best of friends. Bow wow is playing like a little pup again now, she is even playing with toys. :D Oh and Bindi you would never guess it, but Bow wow is eating 'stupid carrots'. Did you have anything to do with that.????

Baby girl, mummy loves you so much and misses you more than anything, she wishes you were here.

I pray that you are not hurting as much as I am, and that you are happy playing or better yet helping another family out. But all I ask is that you are there to greet me when it is my turn to cross the bridge, and then I promise we will never be apart again.

All my love,( I cant give you my heart, because you took it with you.) I give to you.

Till we meet again baby girl, Mummy loves you.xoxoxoxox

Bindi boo who loves you??? Oh Oh Mummy dooooo!!!!!

:rofl::) That was beautiful and heart wrenching Bindi-boo :offtopic: :rolleyes:

I hope the physical pain eases with time, and the aching in your heart is filled with just loving & happy memories.

Huge hugs from our pack to yours,

fifi xxxxx

Thank you Rach and Fifi. I say it here, because I know that people here understand what I am feeling. I think my family besides my boys and hubby, maybe think I should be over her now, especially since I have a puppy. I will never get over Bindi. I cant, she has my heart.