Northern Territory Show Circuit 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you to the Great Darwin Royal Show people in particular Greg Eastlake and Graham the NACA rep, what a lovely show, we were very p,eased to have won our group and then awarded best Int in show BUT better still the fact the Judge pulled the two Xolos aside and requested a photo to show some Judges on how a Colo should be kept, wrapped!

Thank you to Makaela and Cathy Myors (NT ) for handling.

J

Photos on my Facebook page

Congrats on your BIG! Is that a first for the Xolo's in Australia?

Thanks Pap, yes, a few RU in group and lots of class in groups, an in show class win, but this the first GROUP and Class in show win for a PERUVIAN or a XOLO in Australia, very p,eased in only 12 months of showing!

Greg Eastwood is truly a miracle worker. There are many clubs up here appreciative of his generous assistance.

J, I read your message to Andy while we were kicking back and relaxing at Mindil Markets this evening.

Thank you to the Great Darwin Royal Show people in particular Greg Eastlake and Graham the NACA rep, what a lovely show, we were very p,eased to have won our group and then awarded best Int in show BUT better still the fact the Judge pulled the two Xolos aside and requested a photo to show some Judges on how a Colo should be kept, wrapped!

Thank you to Makaela and Cathy Myors (NT ) for handling.

J

Photos on my Facebook page

Darwin Royal over for another year. Lots of familiar visitors returning for another bout of Territorian hospitality plus newbies to meet and greet. Congratulations to all the winners and their connections. I have finished preparing the eCat show results, however need a couple of days for checking and also updating the Trial results before posting on the website. I am AWOL for a couple of days this week, however hope to have the website updated by next weekend.

Thanks and kudos!!!! goodness, again another fabulous year with the wonderful Team. My partner Tony (aka Manuel Labour). Mr Greg the Grounds Wizard. Mel the Ring Steward. The gals: Carol, Chevy and Miss Moo. The Trial Team, including all the willing workers that move the courses, timekeep, etc. It's the only event in Darwin all year where we have side-by-side Show and Trial rings and we were lucky this year that very few clashes impacted on events in both rings.

Our judge Andy, and his lovely wife Tiffany, were delightful to entertain during their time here. Many thanks to North of the Harbour for the sub-contract, especially given the stress with finding a replacement at short notice.

Roll on to next weekend - Canine Expo and another 3 Shows.

Darwin Royal over for another year. Lots of familiar visitors returning for another bout of Territorian hospitality plus newbies to meet and greet. Congratulations to all the winners and their connections. I have finished preparing the eCat show results, however need a couple of days for checking and also updating the Trial results before posting on the website. I am AWOL for a couple of days this week, however hope to have the website updated by next weekend.

Thanks and kudos!!!! goodness, again another fabulous year with the wonderful Team. My partner Tony (aka Manuel Labour). Mr Greg the Grounds Wizard. Mel the Ring Steward. The gals: Carol, Chevy and Miss Moo. The Trial Team, including all the willing workers that move the courses, timekeep, etc. It's the only event in Darwin all year where we have side-by-side Show and Trial rings and we were lucky this year that very few clashes impacted on events in both rings.

Our judge Andy, and his lovely wife Tiffany, were delightful to entertain during their time here. Many thanks to North of the Harbour for the sub-contract, especially given the stress with finding a replacement at short notice.

Here's your answer Tarakay

Darwin Royal over for another year. .......

I know that you are still busy - just wondering if you know when the pdf with full results will go up?

Darwin Royal over for another year. .......

I know that you are still busy - just wondering if you know when the pdf with full results will go up?

wooops!!!

Just read the previous message - apologies. :)

Had a great time showing in Darwin over the last 2 weeks.

These shows were run so well a big well done to all who put the hard work into making these shows enjoyable.

Our results were better then I could have expected.

Gus (Beltzu It's All About Me) won 3 X best in groups , 1 X runner up best in group and 6 X junior in groups as well as gaining his final points and will be now known as Aust Ch Beltzu It's All About Me.

Bayley (Beltzu Dare To Dream Bout Me) won 2 X Baby puppy in groups

Lilly (Ch Beltzu PS I Love You) won 3 X intermediate in groups as well as beating Gus for best of breed at our last show up north (Lilly is loved and shown by my great friend Carol)

And finally Chloe (Beltzu Love Me If You Dare) won 4 X baby puppy in group. Chloe will be staying in Darwin to be shown along side her big sister Lilly.

Can't wait til next year to head back again.