November Challenge

tlc

Now THAT is what I call a Staffy smile :)

hehehe. she was in love with her new D Man tug toy, it was her first day with it, so pretty sure you could say it was a winner

love the pic too Busterlove, he looks very alert to something

Edited by JRM75

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More great shots today guys, Busterlove you will have a ball with your dslr what sort did you get?

I have been drooling over the Nikon D700 today, Our local HN store have just got Nikon on board to sell most of thier range....YAY!!

Wow, I am so impressed by everyone this month!! :laugh:

Here's a few from me recently...

4122904793_95603993e3.jpg

Mr Serious!

4121218461_61f8412e75.jpg

Not really a portrait, but I just couldn't resist putting this one in here! :rofl:

Read me a bedtime story... Pleeeeeeeeeease?

4121251163_06eb3ed642.jpg

Edited by TerraNik

When you meet peoples dogs and you get a sense of their personaities, catching it on camera is such a bonus. Harry and Lola are a hysterical couple. Huga has one of the most amusing wonderful family for photography, I could honestly spend hours at her place.

4124053742_d84fa232b9.jpg

4124052972_23e6d666e4.jpg

Raced out at 5.30am so I beat the heat and the sun for these pics, only to have them ruined by a bushfire and the excessive smoke haze... damn-it

IMG_6773.jpg

Absolutely love this one, I think the haze has created an awesome atmosphere...it feels so tranquil. I actually thought it was mist. Great series of photos!

Huga your dogs look crazy!! :thumbsup: Love those pics.

SBT123, your horese are gorgoues.

TN I just love that 2nd pic of Jedi. He looks like a teddy bear :rofl:

I tried for a different perspective this time! I really wanted to get one with the eyes and mouth in focus but instead I have one of each :laugh:

Never smile at a crocodile...

4126794630_01209daa68.jpg

4126011279_8c81f2965b.jpg

I was trying to find good light inside my house today as I hate the flash, it wasn't easy and I was just using auto... I am not sure if I got even close to being correct, but I tried... I asked her where her nose is to get her to look at me and that photo turned out to be the best ones... oops :)

Please excuse the daggy clothes and crazy hair :)

Tara3333.jpg

Edited by Acacia

JRM, what an awesome staffy smile on your baby!!

Cute photo Busterlove. Hope you're having a brilliant time playing with your new toy. :)

Gorgeous shots TN. I love the close up of Jedi.

OMG, I love your photos Rocco. I don't think I've ever seen so much character in a dog photo before!

I don't think the smoke haze ruined your photos at all SBT. The first one is beautiful.

Love Charch's expression in the second shot bec. ;)

:) thanks, she's a character