November Challenge

tlc

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a face I think you will all recognise. I met snot and disorder yesterday as they're helping me out with my assignment. Both of them are very very cool and I had great time hanging out. I didnt realise how big Snot actually is, I had all these ideas for this tiny pocket size dog. :) This shows how photogenic this little/big guy is, second picture off the camera.

4107810461_66ae67d878.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

Here's a photo I took of a friends dog with a basic point and shoot - which I think edited a little in photoshop, to make it look more 'arty'

Its a little on the old side, but I wanted to share anyway ... and now I've been inspired to get out and take some portrait's of my guys! ... All the photos on here are SO WONDERFUL!!! ...

post-26064-1258353775_thumb.jpg

I meet snot and disorder yesterday as they're helping me out with my assignment.

I'm so jealous! I would love to meet Snot and Disorder!!

I was looking back through my photobucket account and found this - I still really love this portrait even though the focus could have been better and the picture quality is crap because photobucket squished it. I don't even know the dog's name but it was taken at the rally O workshop angelsun held in sydney.

IMG_5429.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Loving all the doggie shots!! Lea you really gotta hang of taking pics of black dogs, its so hard your shots are great especailly the first one. Bond has such a sweet face!!

Rocco, Snot always looks like a happy little chap, are you allowed to share any others with us??

BB, love your flower shot.

Shell, I like the angle of your BC shot, he looks like he wanted you to take his photo!!

I cant remember now without going back but the pics of the little girl on the last page were awesome, what a little poser, maybe she is going to be a model.

Everyones pics are so good, I am liking this months challenge but I dont seem to be able to get my act into gear with taking enough pics there just isnt enough hours in the day!!

here is a couple of not so recent ones

My nephew and Tully Jo, I love this shot

DSC_0380-1.jpg

DSC_0163-1.jpg

This is another dolers dog Miggy

DSC_0177.jpg