• Other?
  3. 3. Is Erskine Park okay for you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you mind if I bought my camera too Iltby? I need to practice some shots of dogs running and Zero's not the most energetic of dogs!

Absolutely!

Okay, well let's make it the 12th of December at Erskine Park - maybe 12pm ish? Speak up if you have any objections!

Sophie, would be awesome to meet up with you anyway...maybe we could do something separate?

Id like to with Taite too :mad 12pm will be really hot though?

I agree- perhaps just a little later in the day (and I dont finish work till a little 1pm so perhaps I have an ulteria motive LOL!!)

ETA- dont mind me it looks like I cant make it anyway *sigh*

Edited by woofenpup

Possibly, depending on when. No idea where Erskine Park is though :rolleyes:

It's over Penrith way.

Yeah, I google mapped it after I posted :eek: Never driven out that way before, should be interesting, I don't think Gypsy will be much help as a navigator

We can do the 12th, mid-late afternoon (3pm? 4 is a bit late maybe..) sounds better due to the heat - is there much/any shade?

ETA: I'm assuming it's fenced?

Edited by Serket

Count me (and Stevie & Jodie) in! I think it's possibly cooler at midday than 3-4pm though? Depends on shade and breeze, I guess.

I haven't been to Erskine Park, but I hope there is shade. My dogs are black and very difficult to photograph - Stevie's too shiny, and Jodie's better at 'flying through the air' action than sitting around looking beautiful.

I'm not worried about fencing, because I know it's a huge place - but is there water available or should we bring plenty?

THANKS ILTBY!!

Would you mind if I bought my camera too Iltby? I need to practice some shots of dogs running and Zero's not the most energetic of dogs!

Absolutely!

Okay, well let's make it the 12th of December at Erskine Park - maybe 12pm ish? Speak up if you have any objections!

Sophie, would be awesome to meet up with you anyway...maybe we could do something separate?

:rolleyes: Sounds great! :eek:

Yes morning out at EP might be better than in the afternoon - as Griff said it does getter hotter out there later in the afternoon.

There are plenty of taps available for water but if you can bring some shade/umbrellas as there is not much shade.