• Other?
  3. 3. Is Erskine Park okay for you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Terra is hiding - not sure are we going TerraNik :eek: .

Totally up to you!!!!! :D

Someone with a Lappie has to come, so I can meet one in the flesh and see if I need to start on my campaign to convince OH we need one! :eek:

Oh alright! I'll put it in my diary... :(

Think Terra is hiding - not sure are we going TerraNik :eek: .

Totally up to you!!!!! :(

Someone with a Lappie has to come, so I can meet one in the flesh and see if I need to start on my campaign to convince OH we need one! :eek:

Oh alright! I'll put it in my diary... :eek:

Excellent :D :eek:

Think Terra is hiding - not sure are we going TerraNik :( .

Totally up to you!!!!! :D

This :eek:

(change OH to mother)

I can bring a clam shell! No problems if it gets trashed, we're getting nice new square ones for Christmas!

Is anyone coming from the Centennial Park area with a bit of spare space? There's a lovely DOLer with a nice black lab who would like to come, but I'm not sure about her transport - I think I'd have trouble with time and space getting in to them then out to Erskine Park. Need a tardis.

ILTBY would it be helpful if we brought flash drives on the day or will you take it all home and send CDs/email? I can bring a laptop but Vodaphone probably won't connect there, it's pretty crap coverage when I test it.

I'd love to come too, I have a gsd pup that is pretty spunky and is pretty good in pubic :0) My only prob would be that my hubby is working (I don't drive), but if someone has some room and is coming from around the Blacktown area I can put in petrol money for a lift :thumbsup:

I've got a wading pool thingy I can bring - so long as I can put it in the boot - it's pretty big and may not fit. Although I may be able to tie it on the roof-racks.

Katdogs - I've probably got space in my car depending how hairies get along, but lab may have to sit in the front with it's owner. Depends if it's dominant or not. If not won't be a problem. I can go in to Centenn park and then back out to if needed. If your friend does need a lift PM me her details - I am in Centenn most weekends so can meet up to see if woofters get along.

I can bring a clam shell! No problems if it gets trashed, we're getting nice new square ones for Christmas!

Is anyone coming from the Centennial Park area with a bit of spare space? There's a lovely DOLer with a nice black lab who would like to come, but I'm not sure about her transport - I think I'd have trouble with time and space getting in to them then out to Erskine Park. Need a tardis.

ILTBY would it be helpful if we brought flash drives on the day or will you take it all home and send CDs/email? I can bring a laptop but Vodaphone probably won't connect there, it's pretty crap coverage when I test it.

Naw, I'll take them home and email them all as I edit everything first :(

I'd love to come too, I have a gsd pup that is pretty spunky and is pretty good in pubic :0) My only prob would be that my hubby is working (I don't drive), but if someone has some room and is coming from around the Blacktown area I can put in petrol money for a lift :confused:

If I drive down, I'll be going through Blacktown...will let you know!

• 2 weeks later...