When Good Dogs Turn Bad

ruthless

nuaghty, by the looks of that material and my coutless visits to spotlight, it wasnt a cheap bed either. :thumbsup:

Maybe pop a toy in the crate with her and that way she has something else to "nibble on"... :thumbsup: sorry I know how you feel but I'm sure she didn't mean to upset you. she was BORED.

nuaghty, by the looks of that material and my coutless visits to spotlight, it wasnt a cheap bed either. :thumbsup:

OH said he'd make her a new one! That should be interesting! :thumbsup:

Maybe pop a toy in the crate with her and that way she has something else to "nibble on"... :thumbsup: sorry I know how you feel but I'm sure she didn't mean to upset you. she was BORED.

I wasn't being serious :welcome:

She's naughty :laugh::thumbsup: . What size crate does she have? I love how you have a little photo of her attached to her crate.

:( There's ones on their runs too and above each hook for their collars and leads! We had someone here to mind them in Jan when we went to NZ and he didn't know where everyone belonged!

Not sure what size crate, do you want me to measure it?

She's naughty :laugh::thumbsup: . What size crate does she have? I love how you have a little photo of her attached to her crate.

:( There's ones on their runs too and above each hook for their collars and leads! We had someone here to mind them in Jan when we went to NZ and he didn't know where everyone belonged!

Not sure what size crate, do you want me to measure it?

I was just wondering if it was a 36" but it looks bigger to me. I'm about to buy my two crates. Don't know how they'll like it after having free run of the house at night.