Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It's a Canine News worth framing, eh girls?! :laugh::mad

How about obedience VCBR, many of those? I am having withdrawals :laugh::rofl: Will have to read my copy tonight (if it's arrived!)

5 obidience trials in the metro area.

Wow, you're going to be busy RS!!

I want that last Novice pass, dammit!! :rofl: Saying that, I have now just jinxed myself and we won't get it :laugh: If it's hot, I can kiss any chance of a pass goodbye.

Me too Valley :mad Then I go through and put post its on all the agility trials :rofl:

Me three :laugh: But not for agility :laugh: (yet :laugh:)

I still haven't decided if Toby will be entering agility trials or not, but my system is enter everything that work isn't going to clash with and showing comes before agility. :rofl:

If you win Lotto you can shout us all a Clean Run order :laugh::rofl::rofl:

I do have some things on the wish list but need more money before I can place an order, but I know to let you know when/if that time comes, ozjen :mad

Hey, if I WIN lotto I don't have a problem with that. :laugh:

It's a Canine News worth framing, eh girls?! :laugh::rofl:

How about obedience VCBR, many of those? I am having withdrawals :laugh::rofl: Will have to read my copy tonight (if it's arrived!)

How do I get a copy??

Become a member of Canine. You can become an Assoiciate member and if you are going to compete in Tracking you will need to become a member anyway, that way you can also enter some obedience trials too. :mad

It's a Canine News worth framing, eh girls?! :laugh::rofl:

How do I get a copy??

Become a member of Canine. You can become an Assoiciate member and if you are going to compete in Tracking you will need to become a member anyway, that way you can also enter some obedience trials too. :mad

Yeah I need to become a member just keep forgetting :laugh:

It's a Canine News worth framing, eh girls?! :rofl::laugh:

How about obedience VCBR, many of those? I am having withdrawals :rofl::mad Will have to read my copy tonight (if it's arrived!)

How do I get a copy??

Become a member of Canine. You can become an Assoiciate member and if you are going to compete in Tracking you will need to become a member anyway, that way you can also enter some obedience trials too. :laugh:

She won't need to become an Associate member, Mason I believe is registered on the Limited Register so she can still become a full member, that's my understanding anyway :rofl: Or are us LR owners classed as Associate members? I thought it was only those with Associate dogs that are Associate members? Ruby is LR and Millie is Associate, but I always thought I had full membership??

Gosh OzJen, now you've got me confused!

Additionally, I always thought you could subscribe to the Canine News without being a member, but I'm not completely sure so MM, check out www.dogswest.com to find out more info on subscribing :laugh:

You can just buy the Canine News :laugh: Either subscription or just a single magazine.

VCBR and Ozjen, what time are you planning on going to Canine? I am thinking of leaving work around 1.30pm and going up to Canine since I didn't drop my cabana off last night. Means I should be there sometime between 3 and 3.30 :rofl:

How about obedience VCBR, many of those? I am having withdrawals :rofl::mad Will have to read my copy tonight (if it's arrived!)

How do I get a copy??

Become a member of Canine. You can become an Assoiciate member and if you are going to compete in Tracking you will need to become a member anyway, that way you can also enter some obedience trials too. :laugh:

She won't need to become an Associate member, Mason I believe is registered on the Limited Register so she can still become a full member, that's my understanding anyway :rofl: Or are us LR owners classed as Associate members? I thought it was only those with Associate dogs that are Associate members? Ruby is LR and Millie is Associate, but I always thought I had full membership??

Additionally, I always thought you could subscribe to the Canine News without being a member, but I'm not completely sure so MM, check out www.dogswest.com to find out more info on subscribing :laugh:

I thought if you were just doing dog sports its Associate, if you want to show or breed its a full membership.

You can just buy the Canine News :rofl: Either subscription or just a single magazine.

VCBR and Ozjen, what time are you planning on going to Canine? I am thinking of leaving work around 1.30pm and going up to Canine since I didn't drop my cabana off last night. Means I should be there sometime between 3 and 3.30 :rofl:

I will aim to get there at a similar time, so we have all the people we need for set up. :laugh:

It's a Canine News worth framing, eh girls?! :p :rofl:

How about obedience VCBR, many of those? I am having withdrawals :rofl::rofl: Will have to read my copy tonight (if it's arrived!)

How do I get a copy??

Become a member of Canine. You can become an Assoiciate member and if you are going to compete in Tracking you will need to become a member anyway, that way you can also enter some obedience trials too. :)

I thought if you were just doing dog sports its Associate, if you want to show or breed its a full membership.

Nope I don't believe so. Ruby is Limited Register, means she has all the stuff behind her a Mains Registered dog has, she is just not deemed show quality so I can't show or breed with her (mighty fine by me :mad) Associate dogs are those who do not have pedigree papers, regardless of unofficial purebred or crossbred status. If you register an Associate dog first and then get a pedigree, you can upgrade your membership to ordinary not associate. But because I had the pedigree dog before the associate, I believe my membership is already ordinary, same as those who have a Mains Registered dog :)

"just doing dog sports" watch it VCBR :) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

How do I get a copy??

No, if your dog has papers it's full membership, if they don't it's associate. Papered dogs are already in the database with all the pedigree details.

Doesn't matter what you're going to do with the dog really, and some people change their mind about showing down the track.

Doesn't matter what you're going to do with the dog really, and some people change their mind about showing down the track.

The only thing with this is if your dog is on the Limited Register, you need your breeder to upgrade your dog to Main Registered if you want to show if you both think the dog is good enough.

The only thing with this is if your dog is on the Limited Register, you need your breeder to upgrade your dog to Main Registered if you want to show if you both think the dog is good enough.

Yep indeed, I just think of mains because both my dogs have main reg, despite them both being munted :laugh: