Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Sorry to barge into the WA thread - but where did you get the collar from? I would really like them for my two :(

Everyone is welcome in the WA thread :cry:

The collar on Tiggy's Banjo is a Cleanrun collar - which are currently in the free postage section :rainbowbridge::(

OK so I'm still confused over what size cool coat to buy. Dammit!! I wanna place my order!

mirawee, are you definitely coming down tomorrow night with your cool coat? Cos if you can't make it, I will just go ahead and order something. That something though is making me crazy!

:wave: you and I both RubyStar. Have you measured the backs of your girls yet I can't decide if I need a 20 or a 22".

I tried measuring their backs, but it's a bit difficult when they keep bending round to see what I'm doing and measuring a bendy spine doesn't give correct measurements! :cry:

I did place the 24" on both girls again and took note where the base of the tail was on the coat. Took it off, measured it flat on the table, and I can get away with 22" slightly overhanging tail, or 20" slightly above tail. I need 22" for Ruby, but it's Millie I am confused over cos the overhang is slightly more noticeable on her. I would prefer to have the same sized coats though so it doesn't matter which coat goes on which dog. Hmmm!! Oh and I've decided not to buy any more zap balls, I tested them against the i-squeak and they don't cut it against those with Ruby. Millie loves them, though!

Edited by RubyStar

OK need opinions!

What colour collar should I get Millie? Would the orange or berry go nicer with her coat?

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...p;ParentCat=449

I like the orange, but I am thinking of getting red for Ruby (no prizes for guessing why :cry:) so orange and red would clash a bit!

I also want matching leads... no idea where to get them, though!

OK need opinions!

What colour collar should I get Millie? Would the orange or berry go nicer with her coat?

I like the orange, but I am thinking of getting red for Ruby (no prizes for guessing why :cry:) so orange and red would clash a bit!

Sophie has the berry, it's really nice, and would suit Millie :wave: .

OK need opinions!

Sophie has the berry, it's really nice, and would suit Millie :wave: .

You can adjust them can't you? So if you want it fitting nicely when not on a lead, you can adjust like a normal flat collar? I know the site says fully adjustable, but just wanna make sure! :D

P.S. any photos of Sophie in hers? :D

Edited by RubyStar

I have mine adjusted loose enough that I can get them off without loosening them. They are adjustable but were a pain in the butt to adjust because of the puffy padding so once I got mine right that was it, I'm not touching them again :wave: . I'll get a photo of Sophie in hers when I walk them later, if I put it on now the dogs will go nuts, thinking it's time for walkies :cry: .

Edited by Tiggy

OK so I'm still confused over what size cool coat to buy. Dammit!! I wanna place my order!

mirawee, are you definitely coming down tomorrow night with your cool coat? Cos if you can't make it, I will just go ahead and order something. That something though is making me crazy!

If my mare foals before then I should be there... atm she is giving lots of signs of impending foaling but has her legs crossed still! Bloody horse... last years foal arrived within hours of wax forming on her teats - this year we have had wax for a couple of days already!

If my mare foals before then I should be there... atm she is giving lots of signs of impending foaling but has her legs crossed still! Bloody horse... last years foal arrived within hours of wax forming on her teats - this year we have had wax for a couple of days already!

I'm a dog person - I have no idea what all of that talk of wax means :cry:

OK need opinions!

I like the berry but the purple would also look nice.