Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Like when a bitch starts having milk before she whelps (or in Trixie's case in a phantom :cry: )

Pretty well :D The colostrum often starts leaking prior to the mare foaling and it forms a solid bit on the end of the teat that looks like a wax candle (which can get a couple of inches long in some mares!) :D Boobie picture is from my mare this morning to show you what I mean ;) And I have given her a full body shot (photo was taken a couple of days ago) to give her some dignity :wave:

post-11082-1286525871_thumb.jpg

post-11082-1286526054_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pic, Tiggy!! To be an even further pest, what colour lead do you use with your collars? :D

Horse boobie shot :cry::wave:

Alrighty I'm off to go consume a fair amount of alcohol... not too much, though, don't want no hangover for the trial tomorrow! :D

Geee Mirawee she is giving you the evil eye! :D

I don't think I've ever seen horse boobs before! They look strange! :cry:

That is because I was disturbing her breakfast to take photos :wave: And horse boobies aren't always as big as hers - I think she has jersey cow in her pedigree :D When not about to foal you actually have to look close to see them :love: Oh and I am used to seeing horse boobie shots - just go to any horse forum at this time of year and you will see plenty :D It is one of the methods used to determine when the foal might deign to arrive :eek:

Oh and vCBR Arab foals are so cute! I tried to breed a purebred but the mare I leased wouldn't conceive ;)

Someone called and complained to the RSPCA about there being dogs on the streets and apparently we can't even look after the dogs we have!

They threatened to go to the media so all dogs were pulled off the streets, the Xolos and I went into a room with another little dog.

There was also a very rude old man, who WX had a run in with

Someone called and complained to the RSPCA about there being dogs on the streets and apparently we can't even look after the dogs we have!

They threatened to go to the media so all dogs were pulled off the streets, the Xolos and I went into a room with another little dog.

There was also a very rude old man, who WX had a run in with

Oh dear :cry:

Thanks for the pic, Tiggy!! To be an even further pest, what colour lead do you use with your collars? ;)

Horse boobie shot :wave: :D

Alrighty I'm off to go consume a fair amount of alcohol... not too much, though, don't want no hangover for the trial tomorrow! :D

I decided along time ago to use black leads, so I can change their collars as often as I like without buying new leads :D , I use leather leads from K9 Pro :cry: .

Who ruined it Rach? Did you get told to move along?

YES an old man ( mid Eighties with Ultra attitude!!) had a go and tried to quote laws to me!!

BIG mistake!

Told him and quoted all council laws relating to dogs and the Dog Act!! BUT Still he insisted!

So I politely told him to call Council! THEN I spied a Ranger vehicle ...so being the ever helpful person I am I said

" There is a Ranger would you like me to get them for you so they can ban us and our dogs from the city?"

He turned and said

PISS OFF! I was STUCK for words, !!

Had Rach and Shannon in stiches!!

Never again will I try to help someone!! lol :D

Sorry to barge into the WA thread - but where did you get the collar from? I would really like them for my two :)

Everyone is welcome in the WA thread ;)

The collar on Tiggy's Banjo is a Cleanrun collar - which are currently in the free postage section :D ;)

Thanks for the heads up Mirawee. Although I am scared of visiting the clean run site and so is my credit card :o

Who ruined it Rach? Did you get told to move along?

YES an old man ( mid Eighties with Ultra attitude!!) had a go and tried to quote laws to me!!

BIG mistake!

Told him and quoted all council laws relating to dogs and the Dog Act!! BUT Still he insisted!

So I politely told him to call Council! THEN I spied a Ranger vehicle ...so being the ever helpful person I am I said

" There is a Ranger would you like me to get them for you so they can ban us and our dogs from the city?"

He turned and said

PISS OFF! I was STUCK for words, !!

Had Rach and Shannon in stiches!!

Never again will I try to help someone!! lol ;)

Grumpy old men!! :D

Poor bugger, he's probably as miserable as sin and deservedly so ;)