Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

As quite a few of you are aware I have been having some serious issues with the dogs in my house. After trying everything possible me and my breeder decided it is probably best for all parties involved (my parents, Toby, Lincoln, the future of Chessies in Aus, me and them) that Lincoln is rehomed. This is not a decision I have made lightly and without the advice of multiple professionals over several months. Lincoln flies out Monday. This is NOT something I wish to discuss further online to protect the privacy of all parties involved and because it just makes me too sad.

Just thought people would start to notice when I stopped referring to Lincoln. Thanks to the DOLers who helped me when I was making the hardest choice I have ever made. :)

:laugh: An unpleasant part of life is the difficult decisions we have to make along the way, how we handle them makes us who we are. You've made a brave decision for the welfare of your dogs, I know it wouldn't have been an easy one.

Just thought people would start to notice when I stopped referring to Lincoln. Thanks to the DOLers who helped me when I was making the hardest choice I have ever made. :)

:laugh: BIg HUgs - I know what you have been going through and Monday is going to be very very tough

xx

The Clean Run box has arrived - BUT it's not all there - there are things missing ;) So I am hoping that this is Box 1 of 2. I will let you all know on Monday morning so if you want to come to K9 you can. No point coming if you are going to have to make 2 trips.

But so you can all sleep over the weekend - the i-squeaks are in the box that has arrived :):laugh:

The Clean Run box has arrived - BUT it's not all there - there are things missing :rofl: So I am hoping that this is Box 1 of 2. I will let you all know on Monday morning so if you want to come to K9 you can. No point coming if you are going to have to make 2 trips.

But so you can all sleep over the weekend - the i-squeaks are in the box that has arrived :thumbsup::laugh:

Whoo Hoo!!! :)

My latest/last Clean Run order arrived yesterday as well (after my whinging ;) )

The Clean Run box has arrived - BUT it's not all there - there are things missing ;) So I am hoping that this is Box 1 of 2. I will let you all know on Monday morning so if you want to come to K9 you can. No point coming if you are going to have to make 2 trips.

But so you can all sleep over the weekend - the i-squeaks are in the box that has arrived :):laugh:

I'll come the Monday after to pick up mine if that's okay then I can bring Bear for you guys to meet :thumbsup:

The Clean Run box has arrived - BUT it's not all there - there are things missing :rofl: So I am hoping that this is Box 1 of 2. I will let you all know on Monday morning so if you want to come to K9 you can. No point coming if you are going to have to make 2 trips.

But so you can all sleep over the weekend - the i-squeaks are in the box that has arrived :thumbsup::laugh:

Whoo Hoo!!! :)

My latest/last Clean Run order arrived yesterday as well (after my whinging ;) )

I am going to do another order to arrive b4 xmas because they have new stuff on there that I want :) and 2 other friends want stuff too so we are doing a small combined order the 3 of us ;)

Do the orbee toys last as long as they are supposed to?? I am thinking about ordering the floating frisbee...

I am going to do another order to arrive b4 xmas because they have new stuff on there that I want :) and 2 other friends want stuff too so we are doing a small combined order the 3 of us ;)

Do the orbee toys last as long as they are supposed to?? I am thinking about ordering the floating frisbee...

Yep the orbee toys are great :laugh: , I haven't tried the frisbee but Banjo's favourite toy is the orbee ball on the rope.

Yep the orbee toys are great :laugh: , I haven't tried the frisbee but Banjo's favourite toy is the orbee ball on the rope.

Will give it a go, Mason is not destructive but my mate wants one for Masons best bud Phoebe and she does break toys.

Will give it a go, Mason is not destructive but my mate wants one for Masons best bud Phoebe and she does break toys.

It's weird the orbee balls are quite squishy but mine have never wrecked one and they're quite powerful chewers.

I have a Clean Run order waiting until my pay goes through :thumbsup: But it's only 1 DVD. Also:

At the Dobermann Club's Obedience Trial on Friday the 10th of December there is a Fundraiser Rally-O Demo! :laugh::)

More details to follow as soon as I know them ;)

Edited by valleyCBR

I have a Clean Run order waiting until my pay goes through :rofl: But it's only 1 DVD. Also:

At the Dobermann Club's Obedience Trial on Friday the 10th of December there is a Fundraiser Rally-O Demo! :laugh::)

More details to follow as soon as I know them :thumbsup:

Cool ;)